[Feedback Thread] Version 5.4.0

As usual, please post your feedback, both positive and negative below.

New Features

• Added the Oracle of Delphi using which, pllayers can Ascend Heroes in exchange for Favor, giving them more potential and abilities, in exchange for giving up their current Power.
  • There is now a 4th Defense Slot, the War Slot:
    • This defense cannot be altered, other than by copying other Defenses into it.
    • This defense will always be used in Wars.

Changes

• Added 3 new Decoration types.
  • Artemis and Ajax Hero Statues can now use all of their unique Powers in battle, other than Blood Feast and Poison Arrow.
  • Artemis Hero Statues can now summon up to 4 Stags, two at a time.
  • Gem Packages bought in the shop no longer reward Dominance, but instead reward Crystals and Alliance Crystals (which give Crystals to all members of your Alliance).

Fixes

• Fixed that muted music could become unmuted when returning to the game.
  • Improved stability.

The Oracle of Delphi

The Oracle of Delphi can be found by accessing the Hero Menu. Offering Crystals to the Oracle of Delphi will allow you to win her Favor for your Heroes. Favor can then be used to Level Up or Ascend your Heroes.

Crystals can be bought, found in chests, or donated by Alliance members who bought special bundles or in-app purchases. In the next version we will introduce even more ways to get the Crystals you need to Ascend your Heroes.

Ascending your Heroes will unlock more Unit or Power Slots, as well as boosting certain attributes, however , in exchange the Hero must give up their current strength and return to Level 1.

So while Ascended Heroes can be more powerful, it’s not a good idea to just Ascend all of your Heroes at once, or you will have to level them up again to return to (and exceed) their original power.

It’s also important to remember that your Level 20 Heroes are not getting any weaker, so if they are doing just fine right now, there is no need to rush to Ascend them immediately (or at all if you don’t wish to). Better to wait until you have a good stock of Favor to power them up again.

Finally, there is Transcendence. Reach the highest possible level with your fully Ascended Hero, and you will be able to use Favor to temporarily boost the Hero to be impossibly strong.

War Defenses

The other big change in version 5.4.0 is the introduction of War Defenses.

We have added a 4th Defense Slot, known as the War Defense. This Slot will always be used as your defence during Wars, but it cannot be manually modified, other than levelling up Defenses.

In order to change the defense, you will need to copy one of your other defences to it during the Preparation stage of the War. This can be done as many times as you wish.

1 Like

Ok @CaptainMorgan in the beginning looks like the update is pretty good for players like who enjoys plays a lot of hours… But I’m having one issue and a couple questions about it…

First I’m the only person in my Alliance who Still missing one power slot for my Ariadne, and is so hard level up her with just 2 powers. I think I’m not the only person in the game but can you please Check on it…

Then a couple questions

1. Is now the war FURIES per hero charging according to the currents levels or is just counting the first 20 levels? I mean if I upgrade the heroes to the second set levels I have to loose CD for my FURIES on wars?

2. Is not any option to check on Ajax? cause I’m Shure have more power slots for a GK is good for I think you have to do something cause my Ajax GK is weakness now with many Powers he is just dancing in my door now… I think you have to figure out and make a way to give the chance to the players for choice and pick Wich powers they want a use cause right now the change for Ajax is wrong

3 Likes

received a message that alliance members received 0 crystals from one of our member. does this work as intended? :thinking:

can we pile up more than 10/10 favor (if this is favor…)

so heroes will get stronger and stronger the more they are resetted and levelled up again… how often can this process be repeated, is there a max/cap?

1 Like

Really more and more they are making me want to retire after 3 years …
I will be direct, my Ayax as a statue (GK) is very strong and the strongest defenses of the game (although it is not the best if we compare it with that of Kratos_King), before devouring whole armies only with the frenzy and now he is the prey , he spends his time dancing and juggling so many powers. I want to know if they are going to correct it so that I can choose the powers that I want to use, or if it will remain so to tell me so that all the equipment is transferred to a hero who does not pass it by juggling his weapon instead of defending as it was before this update.
Regards.

We are looking to fix that, hopefully tomorrow.

Ascended Heroes count as Level 20.

We will look into him again. Are your Powers upgraded? One big difference now is that players were able to make a good Ajax GK without upgrading Powers. That is no longer possible.

That sounds wrong! Will check it out. It is possible you got the message from a purchase which doesn’t reward Crystals.

Yes.

The limit is the same as Item rarities. Grey, Green, Blue, Purple, Gold, Red is the final Tier.

We are always open to revisiting the balancing if we feel it is necessary.

2 Likes

thx. members also report of a shop where crystals can be bought. i dont have this. e.g. if i press on the +crystal symbol on the right hand side of the screen (between dominance and boosts), nothing is shiwn and in the shop symbol on the left hand side there are no crystals to buy.

I would really appreciate taking action on the matter, it is frustrating that so many trophies are being easily taken away because my Ayax doesn’t even defend himself.
I worked months and months doing many superforges so that now all my work is ruined.

At the moment we are waiting for Google to process the Android shop. The other two are working already.

1 Like

Yes @CaptainMorgan I have all the power at max level… But also I have a really good ajax hitting with 80k attack… so my Ajax do more damage with a regular hit compare with the powers… So that’s what I said would be great if you can pick Wich powers and how many you want a use…

We will look into it.

1 Like

i use ios, apple

1 Like

Thanks @CaptainMorgan I’m really appreciate it

Hi CM, a CCCP member donated crystals, but I did not receive.

hi dinao, they look into this already.

edit: as far as i know now it happens when buying 110 crystals with money (11€). it happened 3 times so far in GA alliance. and also some of this shops are missing (iOS, 2 players reported this)

ok… for this 11€ package, no gems should be distributed :see_no_evil: sorry, i dont see this as i dont have access to this shop. only for big packages available which was maybe bought from your member.

1 Like

Just an update on this it is a small server bug, and you are not missing out on Crystals. We hope to fix it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thank bro… Waiting for correction.

i already got told that from the small packeges no gems get distributed (so it is shown 0). i did not know before bc i have no shop atm. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
all ok and thx for responding late at night.

Since updating, every time I click the attack icon, the game freezes on the attack preparation screen. The favor button continues to glow/shine, but all buttons are unresponsive. Neither force restating app, nor phone fixes. iPhone X, latest iOS

Have you tapped on the Favor button? Perhaps you are stuck in the Favor tutorial, and you just need to open the level screen (you don’t need to spend Favor by doing so).

A video would be a great help, as this should not be blocking you.

Clicking the favor button unlocked it. I didn’t realize I was still in tutorial mode. Thanks

1 Like