[Feedback Topic] Live Server Update - 13.06.2019 - Growl Buff/Ninja Rebalance/Fix for Tech Tree

:crown: Kings and Queens,
We have just performed a Live Server Update. Next to providing a tech tree fix for the latest Conquest, we wanted to make Growl a more valuable option and we have rebalanced the Ninja’s based on Community feedback. Thanks for discussing with us.

Patch Notes:

1. Fix for Tech Tree issue of the last Conquest (Wrong information in tech tree (currently running Conquest))

2. Ninja Rebalance

• Increased HP of all Ninja Event-units in Offense:
    Scales over all Ninja levels from +2% HP - +28% HP (Slight increase on lower and mid levels, stronger increase on higher levels)
Poison offense Ninja:
  • +30% instant attack damage and +30% damage-over-time on all levels.
Brute offense and defense Ninja:
  • +20% attack damage on all levels

3. Growl Buff

Growl Pet:
  • +30% Attack damage
  • Intimidate damage radius +1% on all levels to match intimidate debuff effect radius.
  • doubled intimidate damage on all levels
  • +4% movement speed decrease per level
Growl Offense Beast:

Intimidate:

• damage +4% per level to match Pal intimidate damage (to match Pal intimidate strength)
  • Attack speed decrease +5,5% per level (to match Pal intimidate strength)
  • Movement Speed decrease +8% per level (to match Pal intimidate strength)
  • Buffed “Increased damage taken” debuff (to match Pal intimidate strength)
  • Increased duration by 0,2 sec and +1% per level (to match Pal intimidate strength)
Growl Defense Beast:

Attack:

• +1200 normal base damage and +2% per lvl increase (to match offense beast attack damage)

Intimidate:

• damage +4% per level to match Pal intimidate damage (to match Pal intimidate strength)
  • Buffed “Increased damage taken” debuff (to match Pal intimidate strength)
  • Increased duration by 0,2 sec and +1% per level (to match Pal intimidate strength)

Royal Regards,
Your Royal Revolt 2 - team :crossed_swords:

Official announcement:

Scales over all Ninja levels from +2% HP - +28% HP (Slight increase on lower and mid levels, stronger increase on higher levels)

It is a bit unclear.
Is it about ninja units HP? or is it about HP of the towers/obstacles/units on islands?

Still no donkey rebalance? The plan to buff Growl defense was announced after the announcement of donkey’s rebalance plan.

Kinda sad that things are moving so slow like a snail. Really disappointed.

It’s about the

So all PVE Event units in offense (Ninjas, Yetis, Zombies). I have removed a bullet point in the text to make it more clear. Thanks for pointing it out.

Many Accounts are lost after this server update :thinking:

My account is also banned since update. Still have no answer from the support

What do you mean?

It seems they banned some accounts cause of multiaccing or something else

1 Like

Ninja rebalance arrived in the wrong moment and too early (I need only health and attack of brute ninja to complete my first post of my guide for high level players and there aren’t YouTube videos with brute ninja at maximum level). Now I must wait at least 12 weeks to change ninja, zombie and yeti’s stats at their maximum level.