[Feedback Topic]: Live Server Update - 30.01.20

Cool, i didn’t open my rune chests yet… and it seems applicable to old chests…
But still don’t have enough pearls to upgrade all the runes that i get from black smith and hidden treasure…

Just a commercial advice to fg, you created pearl as a scarce ressource, if you want to make a bit of money, I would create some commercial offers for that scarce ressource… or if that wasn’t the plan to make pearl as a scarce ressource, create/amend those pearl income systems.

Despite the fact I am hero level max now, I just got an xp token as hidden treasure. Can that be replaced by something else for heroes max level?

It totally makes no sense to get xp token.

Thank you for your feedback! We will forward your message and our game development team will review your suggestion.

Thank you for your feedback! We will forward your message and our game development team will review your suggestion.

Guys, it’s simple math that an Uber rune chest should yield more runes than a legendary rune chest.

With a 13% drop rate of lvl2, you are looking at an average of 15-18 runes per chest. Either increase Uber rune chest value dramatically, or name it something else. Like freebie rune chest.

i think the free chest shouldnt give more runes then the one you bought

So all fine

Please improve the 3th, 4th daily rune chest…We spend 100+500 gems here (Even we can’t win 600 gems from a diamond league)…then why only level 1 runes??..It should be given at least ‘level 2-3’ Runes.

Please Enhance the source of the pearl. Now we need many pearls like gold.

2 Likes