[Feedback topic]: New version 5.3 released

Hi there fellow Royal Revolters,
This is the feedback topic for this topic:

Please click on the arrow to unfold everything.
We are looking forward to your feedback!
We hope you will enjoy 5.3! :slight_smile:
Cheers,

2 Likes

Nothing about the new warsystem?

Oh, now i see it has been delayed… that was the part i was looking forward to

2 Likes

Is the trusty nerf already in that release? Then I wait till end of conquest.

3 Likes

I have many unuseful runes (especially in items).
When will appear possibility to change to other runes? In example 2(old runes):1(new rune)

2 Likes

so Quests rewards depends on hero lv? as better hero lv better rewards from quests
or are they random?

1 Like

Daily Quest rewards are better the higher your Hero Level is, Progression Quest rewards are not dependent on the Hero Level.

3 Likes

All are awesome… Can’t wait to try these new features, mainly daily quests… :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

What about Pal Spell? I don’t see any fixes to pal spell incorrect beast transformation timing…

2 Likes

@Dena4 @GrimScythe2001
All your questions are answered in this topic :slight_smile:

As said - there will be a force update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yes… I had forgotten about this… Sorry… Thanks again… Amazing Work… Very much eager to play the new update…

1 Like

I guess interesting features for mid or new players (seems they needs more new players), but to be honest nothing that will make the old players stay in the game… so good to revamp the game with new and not so old players but it might push old players away…

2 Likes

I don’t know, some of the feature improvements seem useful for the modes, as are the known crashable fixes. Less herding the players if they can see where you want them maybe, and more accurate stats. Need to see the resource thing to form an opinion, but doesn’t sound game breaking or bad. This is coming from a 130 that can and has hit the top guys btw. I would like to see some spells balanced a bit more, some take too long even with scream, and are a bit underpowered for what they’re good at even with armor boosting, which I’ve mentioned multiple times lol. Tweaks and changes seem good overall. Less crashes, a few new features, seeing the yellow dots, and not that it bothered me as much as some, no mention of Trusty so far.

2 Likes

Yes daily quest is such a good move !
There are so many benefits from this that I could not name them all.
Well done FG ! Nice update!

2 Likes

Yep…I am really eager to try these new features. .:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My feedback was from a players that almost start the game at the beginning and did already a break of more that 1,5 year as the game was a bit boring… nothing in the announcement trigger some new interest for me in the game and push me even more to look to other games.

1 Like

Mostly top players has interest ONLY in wars/CQ;)

2 Likes

Not so much in cq… mostly in wars.:wink:

1 Like

Depends of players:)

Thats why the main Flare should do its to make wars/CQ are useful again;)

That’s why most old time player will be quite disappointed with that update…

1 Like

They cant make happy everyone

We are old and lets be honest should go away long time ago)

So the update for me :
Get all the rewards

And the daily quest are ridiculous…

Is that really motivating me to still play…?

Only a good revamp of the war and cq (delete cq) and maybe some new unit/tower/spell would motivate me to continue to play…

And I forgot… One more hidden treasure (xp) that I will need to avoid…

1 Like