[Feedback Topic] New Version 6.0

Thank you for the worthless replies cr1. Next time don’t bother with your drama witless comments :slight_smile:
Some of us are asking to fix the windows platform. If we wanted to play on another platform we would be doing that already DOH life newbie…

1 Like

Your response is the one that is worthless… the issue is on the windows side… so you can keep asking, that will not change anything… but you will just flood this forum with worthless comment/demands…

3 Likes

No kidding Gengis open brain before posting next time.

It’s ok to ask for updates knucklehead but it is good to know that 1 post is considered “flooding” these otherwise extremely slow forums.

I guess it’s because of people like yourself making narrow sighted comments that keep normal intelligent people away.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Be a bit intelligent either understand that asking will not change anything at the situation or find an easy solution by yourself like just typing in google “android emulator for windows 10” …but people are lacking intelligence and can only whine on forum…

Keep up your useless comments…

2 Likes

How did I know this was going to happen? I don’t think anyone did. Next time FG shouldn’t release a new version until everyone can load it. Yes, I have a smart phone but due to my eye issues, playing on the android is out of the question. It’s bad enough I
have a hard time typing here, and I’m expected to play on my smartphone? Not gonna happen.

All platforms did get the update, if FG had tested it, they would have found this error and not have released it. So, no this was not a fault of mine.

Like I mentioned before, playing from my smartphone is out of the question. Yes, others can without a problem,. So, close one eye and see if you can play.

1 Like

What error from fg are you talking about…?
Do you even understand the submission process of a new version on all different platform?
You have to understand that if you play on different platform, YOU have to check that the version is available on the different platform you are playing on before updating it on one of them…

“We regret to inform you that Microsoft is currently experiencing issues with their submission process, resulting in a delay of the Version 6.0 release on all Windows platforms.
This is out of our hands right now, but we will immediately notify you, as soon as Microsoft has resolved the issue on their side.”

1 Like

This is the error I get, it is an error because it does not send me to an update page, and there is a red circle telling me the connection is lost. Which I know is not on my end because my computer works.

“You have to understand that if you play on different platform, YOU have to check that the version is available on the different platform you are playing on before updating it on one of them…”

How can I check that the platform is not working? I am on lunch break, want to play so I update my phone. Honestly, I am confused at how it is my duty to check before I decide to update my phone. How, if I am not near my computer, can I do this - check to make
sure it will work on both platforms, when it has always worked.

t’s finally here: Royal Revolt 2 Version 6.0 is now available for download!

This message from FG was on March 24 - it talks about no problems - it says “now available for download” - So I update my phone, than update my computer, which of course does not work. I even sent in a customer service inquiry - on March 24, regarding this
issue.

We regret to inform you that Microsoft is currently experiencing issues with their submission process, resulting in a delay of the Version 6.0 release on all Windows platforms.

This is from FG today, March 25, explaining the issue. So, from these messages, there was no way for me to know that a problem was going to happen.

There are other people who have stressed the same problem, and there are a whole lot more I can guess.

I understand there is a problem with Microsoft, however the fact that I cannot even play the old version is my main concern. This has happened in the past with the other update, however, we were still able to play the old version.

Nothing against you - just mad this is happening, and this way of communicating loses a lot of the feeling conveyed - misunderstood

1 Like

It’s just that, you have one account, so if you update it on one platform to the next version unfortunately it’s kind of normal that you cannot play on another platform with that same account on a platform on which that new version isn’t available. You cannot have a same account available on different platform with different significant version…

That is weird and maybe that is why I am confused. I first started my account on my laptop, than my phone and finally my tablet. I know FG knows this because one time I had major issues and they actually were able to tell me all my accounts. That is why I’m thrown off, cause I have same account on 3 different items.

FYI, the new version is now available on win 10

Thank you Gengis for opening your mouth again and showing how worthless your comments are. I do not want to load a stupid emulator to play a game. Hell I should just spin up a new VM and host the stupid updates myself.

So I understand perfectly what I was asking but you obviously do not. Just like your mouthy reply to the other person asking with your “I think I’m smart tone”

Ohh it’s so hard to deploy and ingest an update across multiply platforms really dude. Talk about dense in your own world sheesh.

Anyways yes windows ingest is complete and has been published blah blah blah rookie

Where did i say it was hard to deploy an update across multiple platform? It’s just that it imply issues that aren’t in your own hands. I’m wondering who’s the one with the i’m a smart one tone…
The thing that i’m fed up with is the tone of most of the people like yourself on the forum putting the blame on fg for everything and whining as it was the end of the world on every very small issues when they don’t even understand neither processes or mechanics of the game…

3 Likes

Gengis, if the new version for win 10 is now available then Flare needs to make an announcement so everyone knows.

They dont need to do it
They shouldnt announce every step

Go and find in win store)

2 Likes

@everyone Yes Windows 10 have published the 6.0.0 update now but store will still show 5.4.0 version in royal revolt 2 game description cause game description haven;t been changed by microsoft yet but update is available automatically . my game updated automatically on wifi

1 Like

Rookie is you man;)
We are top with Gingis)

1 Like

:warning: Update: Good news! Version 6.0 was successfully released on the Windows platform as well. It can take a few hours before it propagates worldwide and it arrives on the individual Windows platforms.

1 Like

Malgré la nouvelle version ça passe toujours pas pourtant je suis sous Android

You are suppost to speak English on this forum. When game refuses to connect, while you have internet I open a command prompt (cmd as admin) and enter following line

Ipconfig /flushdns

Try again. I expect game to connect after that.

1 Like

Please Post about new features!