let s hope that everything will work fine and that we will be able to enjoy it
Hi there… Noon of 3rd April… I am sure it is the UTC time, right?
And Now starting another new thing on a Friday? Ready for a weekend of errors:roll_eyes:
It would be appreciated if they confirm whether its UTC or not
it will be probably UTC as they only speaks on UTC but at the same time, they did not commit, so it can be anytime after noon UTC
Its ok guys. New stuff always making problems
And respect you doing ur job even now, in this crysis.
Tnx a lot
Best of Luck to them… even their headquarters must be shut now… THEY’RE WORKING FROM HOME as we do
Keep it cool. I hope tooday You gonna make it work. If no … you have whole month for tests
After more than 24 hours, we haven’t received yet news about the first season. The risk to wait the next week is becoming higher.
if not today we will wait 4 next month to keep to the current schedule
Or to make a preseason in this month and the first season in the following month.
I would rather wait till next month than expirience another failrure
The preseason is only to fix bugs.
They said noon. So somewhere in the afternoon. Only… Time zone is unknown, so…
That would mean maybe still coming today.
Just wait and see… they do what they can in this period…
Guys its a children beahvior.
To asks candy no matter whats happens:
When they will have ability to do seasons they will do.
Sad you cant support team in this moment