[feedback topic]: Something is different in this image?

#waitisthisateaseforthenewversion

3 Likes

will the king collect bread and gold along the way?))

What I notice is that piece of bread on the path, that in current situation isn’t showing up.

So does this mean we can find additional (free bread for example) resources on our path, while raiding a defense?

1 Like

Do we get only food or pearls, gems, gold and other things too?.. seems cool even if it’s only food… good one… :+1::+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

If it changes to gems… I am gonna raid all day…

1 Like

Gems will just be rare to get, even if we were to find gem… and maybe only very few gems about 5-10 gems… RR2 won’t spoil players by giving gems for free and with such ease… haha… :smirk::smirk::smirk::wink::wink::wink:

Also, @Madlen, do we have some estimated dates for the release of the new version?.. It’s already pre-mid-summer now… can we expect this update next week, maybe?

in Germany we say “Wegzehrung” mean s food for a trip/vacation :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

In before people move the hero near a piece of bread…

Just to die on a Jester Box :joy:

3 Likes

7 Likes

new jester box trap … when you reach the bread :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

you mean post mid summer lol… june is already over… and JUNE MEANS SUMMER

5-10… haha, you got very far… maybe 1… very rarely…

1 Like

My bad… I was about to type post-mid-summer… Don’t know why I wrote pre… :yum::yum::yum::grin::grin::grin:

apparently we can collect resources (bread and something else?) during our fight :face_with_monocle:

Hopefully Pearls. And Hans can increase the amount. Maybe the next Pal (Minotaur?) will add a farm-perk?

1 Like

Instead of those resources on the path, I would rather see a change in cof. During a raid I want to focus on main target, breaking the gate and not being distracted by collecting resources instead.

Why not remove the skull faces and add 6 prices, 1 good reward (gems, token, legendary reward), 2 medium rewards and 3 small rewards. Let us decide afterwards if we want to pay 15 gems 1 time to gain all rewards.

Do the same for war cof. Exchange a small reward for the extra skulls. I bet more people would be interested in paying gems.

2 Likes

This is a teaser topic …
I think you have to send suggestions in ideas and feature requests @Dena4

2 Likes

I already did suggest it before, many others did same. But thanks for the suggestion

i think so slowly: many changes Keenflare doesn’t want to hear at all from the active users of the game… :slightly_frowning_face::cry::frowning_face:

1 Like