Festival Review

video
1 Like

Kaiser is a new pattern.
PNG %E9%BB%92%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9

I really like it.

4 Likes

To each his own. But I still don’t like any of these patterns. The Bucky skin has grown on me a little, but I still think it’s not great. These festivals need to be revamped. Typically I feel the need to attack in a festival, but not this time. I’ve never felt more encourage NOT to attack

2 Likes

I bought it because I like black.
You were expecting a new design skin.
Certainly bear and owl skins have previously appeared on offers. In that sense it has already appeared.
Let’s hope for the next new skin.

1 Like

I actually like that Bucky skin a lot!!! :upside_down_face:
So, be shocked :laughing:

The Howl skin is the only one I didn’t like at all

1 Like

Yeah, the Bucky skin, like I said above, isn’t really that bad. Howl Skin is definitely awful
I think the reason the Kaiser is so disappointing is because it had so much potential, it just fell way to short. I feel like it could’ve been so much better
Tammy skin is old, so it’s just not a fun skin anymore which makes it boring. Same thing with the Archimedes skin

Awesomestsaltest😉
But well I agree with you, I was at least expecting some new castle, obstacle, units skins.
I’ve never been a big fan of pal skins…
I’ll just buy the medal token, which is mandatory for leagues now and some gardian/pal chests.

1 Like

I get what you mean,
I wish all those skins had the same blueish dark style that the Bucky one has.
That one really looks great to me.

And by the screenshots @aslan shared, we can see that the beast skins look way better than the pal skins!
The colors on Kaiser could be more vibrant tho, to look more like a magma style, if that was the goal.

2 Likes

Yeah, the beast versions do look better

I was trying to make it look more like magma and now the original one looks wrong to me :upside_down_face:

PNG darkkaiser2

But also, do you notice how it gets really different from the RR2 style? Or is that just for me?
It kinda doesn’t match the game color theme anymore, idk.

And it’s not even there yet:
fire7

Kaiser looks like he’s wearing pajamas lol

1 Like

I wish the return of Xmas skin.