Festivals ?

When Does Festivals Start??

Late 2019 approx

we never know with Flare. They say soon…but can be in 1 day,next week,next month,next year. they will announce it when the Festival will start.

@Warriornator ok thanks

that seem we don’t have the same definition of very very soon.

I quote GalarMorgane in update 3.9.2 : We are really pleased to announce that a Festival will see the light of day very very soon!

Announced Thursday. We are Sunday and nothing. Maybe tomorrow don’t know. We will see…

It says " see light of day" very soon. Doesn’t say we will be getting them. Like a royal baby, may have been born already but will be shown to the pleb-I mean public much later.

@Warriornator hmmm.,?

During the time we wait for the Festival. What we can expect?

I would love to have full set of XP in a awesome armor. close of the Blacksmith Set but more bad ass. If there is no XP perk then my second choice i would love to find inside is maybe speed in glove or why not in a ring. I can be happy if its a special ring festival too :slight_smile: with all rings : Poison Ring,Fire Aura Ring,Fear Ring,etc…I can be happy too if its a pal Festival. Only pal inside. I would love to get my hands on Aska and others

can we expect a surprise? new perk? like I don’t know All magic spells damage up +5000. too much OP? ok why not in a belt Hero HP +4000. Too much OP? alright…let me think…each time your hero is close dead a auto shield appear once a raid. In a belt can be good. Why not…hummmm…out of inspiration

@Flare some idea of armor you can add in the game. The king should like awesome inside.A possibility to get them in Festival

I like this one. Change it in black

I imagine the king inside in gold and black

images.jpg

Not fit in RR2? Alright i can try to find armor who will fit more in cartoon RR2 style

HaouJudai.jpg

Very close of the same style. Really cool

No discrimination also some idea for the Queen Armor :

index.jpg

images9000.jpg

index9898.jpg

images5454.jpg

images3333.jpg

if you like orange color

Wow

Or give us Harley to navigate the path faster.

imagesA399F4UX.jpg

??

Ooh ooh, how about a horse pal you can ride? 

@Jzinsky amazing ??

Brillant idea. I like it. can be cool destroy tower on a horse with a sword and shield :

indexffg.jpg

Can be cool doing this and attack :

jjk.jpg

I like this one :

images455.jpg

a lot of choice of design :

imageseed.jpg

imagesiio.jpg

:stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like character from my little pony :grinning:  

I don’t care that come from my little pony lol. what its funny is that can fit in RR2. with the cartoon style I think that can work

I kinda like having a roving beverage cart following the king (Kind of like they do in golf).   you can decorate it out in armor and stuff if you’d like, but it would serve a dual purpose- refreshing your king, and distracting the enemy was some fine mead… ?

thUY7VORRY.jpg

Dilly Dilly