Festive Chests

What’s going to be inside the festive chest .?? Unique Items for everyone.?? Or 500Gems for all .?? 

BTW I hate cursed Items always gets normal items nothing special …

Nothing sorry my mistake lol

@Warriornator it’s the right section … Festive chest after 9 days 10 days and 11 days … Total 3 Festive Chests.?

image.jpg (0 Bytes)

some don’t know how to read properly. Why you think i have edited my post and write Nothing sorry my mistake. Its not for fun. Sorry there no delete option on this forum

?? Sry I didn’t saw the edited post … I only saw the previous post. @Warriornator

Nevermind :slight_smile: to return to main topic. If I remember  this chest give everything in random : gems,items,prestige,gold,wisdoms,etc…

I am surprise I didn’t have do a video about them  Probably I forget last year. i will do it this year. Normally its the kind of video I do. Sorry 

@Warriornator is it in normal quantity(5+1) .?? Or we will get 10 stuffs  plus one celestial bonus …

Results vary on whether you’ve been naughty or nice. 

@dumpster that’s a nice answer ??.

If you have not activated the celestial boost its 5 so 15 random stuffs for the 3 holiday chest. If you have celestial Boost its 5+1 x 3 = 18 random gift  

I think like normal chest if you are full in Ambrosia,Gold and Wisdoms your up your chance to gain more gems in chest. So be sure to be full in those days

As they are Red, I guess there’ll be a titan class item (red indicates danger as well, so I hope opening them won’t take my titan class items instead )

Titan items can be there then what’s the difference between them and Titan chests… If they provide some uniques then that would be great … As many player have problem that they don’t have any uniques … I personally have only 3 uniques.

Very good question. Probably during holiday your chance to find unique Titan is better but not sure. I guess we will find out later with those chests. One thing is sure player who don’t have got chance to have find any Titan will get some. So prepare some space in your inventory. I am curious to see what Titan I will get :slight_smile:  

I think there must be something useful stuff as Dev’s are working I guess very hard on that didn’t saw them online since a week …

Hi NAPC,

I am jealous of you.You have three unique items.I am still waiting for my first unique item(Even though I am still opening 3-4 titan chest every week).

Hey Dumpster,

What do you mean by that?

She likes joking around.

Santa Claus is said to make lists of children throughout the world, categorizing them according to their behavior (“good” and “bad”, or “naughty” and “nice”) and to deliver presents, including toys , and candy  to all of the well-behaved children in the world, and coal  to all the misbehaved children, on the single night of Christmas Eve. (Source: Wikipedia)

In OR naughty = Blessed Items and nice = Unique Items  :slight_smile:

@HOLYDIVINE 3-4 Titan Chest a week only I open 9-10 Titan chest a week ?.. 

Hey Tomaxo,

Thank you for explaining it to me.I just hope I get some unique item.Still waiting for my First unique item after Four months of playing this Game.