FG does it again

So yes, you have done it again. Cant hold it in this time. Tried to respect you guys, and not say negative things, so many times before, but its impossible. You just dont care or dont know a shit.

First of all, I am a positive person, and also not a quitter. Been here more than 2 years, and I dont usually quit, unless something goes really wrong. I play only a few games and I carefully select them… this is the only game I played on my mobile, since 2014.

Now, lets address one issue at a time.

1. Someone was looking for me or Lax, from TBF… to ask us to promote, go up, volunteer, what ever. Your stupid chat system in game, which Everyone has been complaining would have been enough. I have been raiding 2 days in a row to finish Odysseys (and fill my resources) because your stupid war decided to start on a Wednesday. Given the times we had bugs and resets, I really didnt believe, didnt pay attention, but even if I did… 75 million cash and 400k wisdom are not easy to get. Some do it like in a flash, but most people can’t. Back to the chat, if you have send me or Lax a simple in game message, we could have responded… or get to the forums. You could even give me a single gem and said “come on the forums”. I’ve never seen a game where I am beeing reached through “Line” and a message from me as a print screen would have been accepted if send by someone else you reached to find me. Sadly (for me) my officers voted against promoting, even if I suggested to them to agree if we were given gems. So I didnt bother reaching you… you should be trying to reach me, not the other way around… your bugs, your game, my choice. 

2. This is probably the 4th war in a row that we experience bugs. I know some or most of you are playing just fine this war, but we got placed with our selves on the map, wih heroes team on the result, lost the war, got +5 torches on the result and lost 5 torches on the total torches we have… screenshots available on request. You are inexcusable!!! Do your proper tests… WTF is going on? I had to take time off today from work, to be online midweek, and this is the result? GUYS ask for help, we would gladly do ALL tests necessary for you, BEFORE the wars… what dont you get?  You screw this up so many times, what do you tell yourselfs? “This time its going to work, we dont need tests, we are great, we never need them, we dont fail, we are FG!!!” MAJOR BS!

We are tired of this… and STOP GIVING PEOPLE FREE GEMS… Fix the damn game, hire someone or use volunteers… im not a developer, but I can surely test the shit out of every aspect…

1. new forging announced… so you opened a suggestion thread to shut us up, you COMPLETELY ignored what we all said…  and announce a completely different system, part of which was past requested… not to mention that you are going to make the same mistakes again, based of what I read and past experience.

I’ll say this again, your formula is NOT what you mentioned… you didn’t remove the +1, you replaced it with a -1 which makes boosting forging literally impossible unless you tweak with cursed, and if you are lucky get 2 “more forges” in total from green to titan, on a max base item. At least re-configure, give feedback on that… its cruel. If your formula should just remove +1 , it would have been better, whats your intention? Is that a bug? Is it intented? Wrong wording used?

You are ruining this game… this experience…

I’ve just installed civ 6 on my laptop… you dont fix this, your are helping me quit, and as I said, I dont quit…

Thanks for your time.

Completely agree.  I posted similar sentiments in another topic, but I’ll say it again here…I like this game.  I want it to be good!  And it is good when it is working properly (like it was a couple of months ago).  But it hasn’t been working properly in a while now.  How long does Flare expect people to put up with such a faulty product?  I’ve only been playing the game for 1 year, but like Archimedes, there are people that have been playing a lot longer and whatever good or loyalty they had to the game is disappearing rapidly.  All these problems are going to quickly run this game out of business.  It’s sad, because it has such potential.