First Videos Don't Work, Now I Have No Videos

So Friday and Saturday we once again lost gold from boosted taverns, bread from boosted farms, time on upgrades, time melting armor, and gold/armor from free chest offers because the videos were broken.  I watched a dozen or more videos and got nothing for them.  Same thing last weekend.

Now that they are working again, whenever I try to use an offered video on Android and iOS I am told I have no videos available.

Seriously, either have this as part of the game or don’t. But wasting our time like this is incredibly frustrating.

Flaregames can’t really do much about it.

Their partners that supply the videos are having issues, they’re ofcourse working on it.

So if a supplier to McDonald’s is providing pickles with poison in them we shouldn’t complain to McDonald’s?

Flare is my supplier, the one who I pay to provide me with a game either with dollars (buying gems) or with watching videos. And my supplier is not providing me with the service I pay for, nor are they providing me with what I pay for by watching videos. I complain to my supplier, not their supplier, and hope mine will do a better job of pressuring or replacing theirs.

As much as you i also wish the video offers would work.

Sadly there is nothing we can do to fix it, we just need to wait till it gets fixed.

On a side note, you don’t pay for the use of ‘‘free’’ video offers, quite the contrary, Flaregames does you a favor with it.

Oh please, Stop with the total BS. Flaregames does it BECAUSE THEY MAKE MONEY FOR RUNNING PROMOS. They’re doing THEMSELVES a favor bu profiting off them.

I spend 30 seconds to 5 minutes watching the videos, and as a result of my doing so Flare is paid money by their provider.  In return for my making Flare money, Flare provide me with in game value.

They do it because they make money on my actions, not as a favor to me.  If they want to do me a favor, just give me uber chests. But all i really want is them to provide me with the chests, food and pearls I would have gotten for the videos I did watch – in short, I want them to give me what they promised.

While i somewhat understand your reasoning.

Do you really think flaregames want to deliver us a horrible ad service?

They can’t help it when their partners experience problems.

Again, i also wish the videos worked, but getting mad about it doesn’t help anyone.

While i somewhat understand your reasoning.

Do you really think flaregames want to deliver us a horrible ad service?

They can’t help it when their partners experience problems.

Again, i also wish the videos worked, but getting mad about it doesn’t help anyone.

If you’ve seen a video you should have been paid, but with a delay.

Do I think they want to offer us horrible service?  No. Do I think they do offer us horrible service? In some cases, yes. There are regular issues with the videos and have been since they were instituted, yet they stay with the same company instead of finding something better.  If TapJoy doesn’t provide gems, we can talk to TapJoy to resolve the issue. With videos there is no one to talk to since Flare doesn’t respond and we don’t have contact info for the video company.

I also think not having support staff working on Saturdays and Sundays during ninja events or wars is horrible service, and that’s their decision. But also another issue.

Incase you missed it, Flaregames / Alysea did keep us updated.

It is indeed sad that these issues are consistent, but you shouldn’t make conspiracies and think it was deliberate.

Most likely, the whole reason that they shut down ads is because of the amount of complaints.

I rather had rewards with a delay than none at all.

flare gave us the same old crap…so sorry forthe inconvenience…ninja event and wars r both started on fridays and flare does not workweekends…so our weekend gets messed up.every time there is a problem…we can lose war seasons or rewards because they take the weekend off…and community manager apologises EVERY weekend but cant fix a thing

The issue is with Vungle, why not just disable (or come up with a way to) Vungle and allow Fyber to work in these types of cases.  Also, why is Vungle only have problems on Friday.  

Lol, thank them that you at least get those videos, Windows don’t even get most of the time.

Although Flare is to blame partially. No denial about that.

Issue is actually with Fyber, not Vungle at the moment…

Without video boost melting process become outrageously very slow. Now I play less, barely do any raids daily, always helplessly worried about my expiring chests. Such a great gaming experience Thanks FG!  :lol:

Videos are working for me again now, on Android. Found this out from another member in my alliance who reported it.

For Android users. Everyone else continues to be screwed over.

What else is new.

They are working on iOS as well so far.

Thank you but there is a pattern here of android users get all the benefits and the rest get the dregs. And don’t think people aren’t noticing, because in my alliance at least, they are.

I’m having the same problem so far… I’m have Android too <_<