Fix the servers

@Madlen
I am just so sick of everytime there is an event that causes higher than usual traffic the servers choke…

I mean seriously… I am beyond annoyed … stressed…

Fix this shyt as I am really hating the game and its no fun .

1 Like

Note… this is probably the biggest reason why I don’t spend any money on your game anymore…
Why pay for a sub-standard service?

Madlen is in vacation actually.

Nope, 24 June she is away for a week. And then later for a couple of weeks.

It’s too much now… Before I entered the battle, I lost connection with the server… I had not even entered the battle screen, and I was thrown out of the server, still, I lost over 60 trophies… :rage::rage::rage::sob::sob::sob:

FIX THE SERVERS!!! :angry::angry::angry:

There are 2 options:

1. Fix the server…

2. Whenever the Hero (either king or queen) is in middle of the battle and is neither dead nor out of time, and if the connection is lost, then PAUSE the gameplay… Save the data in the mobile, so that next time we connect to the game, we can continue from where we had lost connection… MAKE US OFFLINE and let other attack us when we are not connected to the server, but SAVE THE DATA…

I dont care if this feature will be exploited by the cheaters by changing the code and changing the data to win the game… I DONT CARE!!!.. But why should we non-cheaters suffer???.. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SERVER, RR2… :angry::angry::angry::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

I don’t know whats going on the balancing is screwy from one fight to the next same base

I have players reporting unable to stay connected long enough to battle… this happens every event… You would think this might be fixed by now?

Happens once every event to me- be it war or ninjas… Everytime, even if it is once, I lose one of my limited battles due to server… They won’t fix it… I don’t think if they have the $$$ to fix the server…

Oooh a week of hate…

Sending love :love_letter::cupid::gift_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat::revolving_hearts::two_hearts::heart_decoration::heavy_heart_exclamation::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::white_heart: .