Fix the Werewolf!

I’m level 98 now, and I still don’t see a use for the Werewolf!

The Werewolf jumps Obstacles, but immediately stops at the Tower just beyond, and since it isn’t particularly good at killing towers it usually dies there!  Making jumping the Obstacle not a feature but annoyance that you have to use scream to prevent!

I want to see a modification to the Werewolf where his feature is actually a positive thing!  I want the Werewolf to exclusively target units, jumping all Obstacles and running by all Towers, just attacking units like rabid dog killing every unit it can.  To keep the Werewolves alive on their mad runs, I’d like to give them a significant Life Drain so while they are killing units they are recharging the health they’ve lost. 

Now that would be a unit I’d use.

Sometimes instead i say, thanks god that there is a skull tower so my wolf stop there and i can reach it and shield and maybe at that time arrive an enemy wave so it howl and everything is fine then ^^

I think u got a problem here,till lvl98 u still don’t get used to the wolf whereby others voted it as a excellent unit to use

There is nothing wrong with the werewolf, you just have to learn how to use it, its probably the most effective troop in the game if you are a capable raider. Watch some videos, you will see many great examples of its use.

Basically, you’re saying you want a Werewolf that doesn’t jump obstacles so you can keep it near you…

I think the obstacle jumping unit is very cool, and I’d like to want to use it’s powers, not try to keep it from jumping obstacles. 

lolz

I almost forgot how fun it is at this forum.

2 funny…

Have you used it with boosted knights? Are your Werewolfs boosted?

Try to summon the Werewolfs 1min. into the battle where knights are your lead troop. Within a few seconds they are there, howls and your knights cuts like a knife through butter.

Never ever summon Werewolfs first. They will run away in the manner you have explained. 

Because Maerique was missing for some time, now the controversy and the fun are back 

And that’s stupid!

At worst your werewolf’s feature (jumping over barricades) “loses your werewolf”. 

At best it’s unnecessary cause you summon him after virtually all the barricades are down. 

Why have the primary unique feature be totally unused! 

Fix the werewolf!

Werewolves must be used effectively with hero scream, if you don’t use hero scream that’s obvious it runs away.

Again that’s stupid!

At worst your werewolf’s feature (jumping over barricades) “loses your werewolf”. 

At best it’s unnecessary cause you summon him after virtually all the barricades are down. 

Why have the primary unique feature be totally unused! 

Fix the werewolf!

Maerique even if all barricades are all down you will use the Hero scream to recall werewolf since it runs very fast…

I’m not arguing that.  I’m arguing that this “cool” feature is actually a flaw due to the rest of the werewolf’s design/use. 

I want to have the werewolf redesigned so that I have a unit where this cool feature is a cool feature!

This topic has turned very sour for me:  :angry:

“Stupid” is defined in the dictionary as " lacking intelligence or common sense" or  “not intelligent” or “having or showing a lack of ability to learn and understand things” or “not sensible or logical” or “not able to think normally because you are drunk, tired, etc”. 

Please excuse me, this topic has no more value for me:  :slightly_frowning_face:

Maerique the way you respond to our suggestions and ideas was a total surprise to me. I am unable to respond any further on this topic without being rude to you. I hope you will get to level 100 quickly as I have heard many level 100+ players say and think that the werewolf is one of the best units. (This hope is my utter best try in not being rude)

Good luck with your campaign- I think you are going to need it!!!   :wink:

Thanks Maerique for clearing that up. I see your point.  :slight_smile: