Flag ? demand

We want more Flag in game, as this game is playing world wide…

i want my Indian Flag…

we want sooner in next update…

Any other country need Flag in Alliance post it here so Flare can think it at once…

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_640px-Flag_of_India_svg.png

yah we want INDIA s flag ? also…FG you must bring Indian flag to game…many Indians are playing this game…you must do that

Indians please support for this

YES brother… And we want support now… FLARE must add our FLAG soon…

Isn’t this flag already in the game? I thought it was because I know there are a lot of players from there.

No brother there is no indian flag in game :slightly_frowning_face: we want INDIA FLAG, we have many Indian Alliance n players from India we need this…

there are lot of indian players in the game and forums tooooo…WHY they are not supporting for us

bcz they don’t know this post is created or they don’t want to support simple…

Most of the time the country flag represent a language. It would be hard for Flare to have every countrys flag.

This game is popular in India. In fact, we have an alliance in the Top 50 & Players in Top 10. India deserves to get a flag. The language should be English.

Yes thank you for the support KK star…

Flare we want INDIAN FLAG…

I m agree, Flare should provide indian flag in RR2…???

We want more Flag in game, as this game is playing world wide…

i want my Indian Flag…

we want sooner in next update…

Any other country need Flag in Alliance post it here so Flare can think it at once…

http://d1l522wp4qmph1.cloudfront.net/monthly_2016_08/57c1a21f410a9_C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_SavedImages_640px-Flag_of_India_svg.png.fc2ea6c308fcde01867af04588d717ab.png

Indian Flag is indeed needed!! The indian people don’t demand our national language “Hindi” to be integrated in the game as we know it would be difficult but having an indian flag ? will help us find our fellow indian allies. Since most of the Indian teams use US and UK flag as their language of choice but having an Indian flag will really help indian players and teams as well.

Since the flag represents the language(s) spoken within alliance communications…and Hindi is a major language then that’s what you should be asking for. A Hindi language flag…NOT a national flag. Otherwise they are likely to ignore the request.