flare change my pseudo why??

FLARE WHY CHANGE MY PSEUDO? I DONT UNDERSTAND AFTER I M SAY IS POSSIBLE YOU SAY ME NO AND TODAY JEAN KULASEC BECOME JEAN KALASEC is not normal.

Vous n avez pas le droit de changer mon pseudo sans me demander c est mon compte et c est personnel pour qui vous prenez vous? Si vous le changer vous me demander avant et on le change entièrement. Merci de répondre au plus vite.

Maybe if your name wasn’t vulgar it wouldn’t have been changed. Some people can read french you know.

and? 2years ago not chart and not problème. Not say me after change INFORMATIONS PERSONNEL. I m say change one years ago flare answer is not possible. Today is possible … I want new pseudo jean kalasec no!

mecouillsurtonfron this pseudo not change? Its vulgar

the players is france et quebec royaux why not change pseudo? Really flare do not touch personnal information not say owner account its infraction. In germany not know in france is not good!! Flare change because i m say flare is noob.

au lieu de s occuper de mon pseudo occuper vous des bugs du jeu flaregames ca deviens inadmissible vous avez que ca a faire?

Someone probably sent on complaint over your name. The others did not get any complaint yet.

In game names are not personnal information or your property. Flare can do whatever they want. Next time read the ToS. Changing names was always possible, they just don’t want players to ask them to change their names over and over.

If you want another name, contact support and explain to them that your username was change without notice. Ask for an explanation and then tell them the name you would like.

i m contacting support yesterday night flare answer for my igname today not réponse ticket

i want change for jean neYmar

I think this is revenge. In the end, whether or not someone ask permission to change any things in account this shit like you.

Hello,

Your name has been changed as it is an inappropriate name.

If any other player with an inappropriate name is reported to the support, we reserve the right to change the according name so it is not inappropriate anymore.

I close this topic now.