I guess Flare could finally invest some money and time in this forum, or else why bother creating it?
Here are some of the issues:
- just 50 messages limit in inbox
- just 5 participants limit in private messages
- just 500KB for attachments on posts
- unable to send attachments/photos on private messages
- Only one semi-active administrator in the Forum. I’m sorry Jona but most of the time when we need you you are not here…
- A few mods who are just paid with a few Gems. Some of those mods are doing an excellent job, some of those (or one) doesn’t even know what high king level gameplay is but like to speak about it all the time and some others a rarely even present. You know who they are.
- Excessive spam all day and night - in this few days there was every topic imaginable ranging ordering a fake Indian passport to finding a husband through love spells.
- Stupid posts from random users who just think it’s appropriate to join a forum discussion and just say “hi”, “cool game” or even sing.
I generally get the impression that people’s voices are barely heard in this Forum by the administrators! E.G. there is one gameplay-braking bug for more than 3 weeks now, and instead of seeing an attempt to get it fixed, we saw another update that requires more gems spending… GREAT!
Things need to change Flare, now. Put on hold your monetizing strategic plans and for once listen to the player’s voice!