Flare has changed.... Thanks FG

Well… If I’m not wrong then it’s the first time that we have a fully bug fixing dedicated update. I hope update will work well. Anyway RR2 team deserves a thanks here. Thanks dudes. 

I’d give a thanks if I could get the update

Yep, definitely appreciate the focus on quality.  In this particular case, the bugs that were squashed weren’t the bugs that I cared that much about but that’s just because these weren’t the ones I was hitting constantly, but I’m hopeful that this is just the beginning of a push to increase quality by fixing long standing bugs.  If this is the case, it would be nice if we could have a better way of reporting issues and of up-voting the issues that we’d like to see fixed as this would help Flare to prioritize fixes.  The forum interface isn’t very good for this, IMO.  

For what it’s worth, the two bugs that I encounter multiple times per day that I would love to see fixed (both of these are reported in the Bugs forum):

• intermittent hangs due to WindowsNonFatalSuspectedDeadlock faults from Geolocation.dll

• inability to run RR2 in non-full screen mode.  This functionality disappeared when the Win10 Anniversary edition was released.

FlareGames has leveled up and evolved into FlarestGamest.

they got it from me lol

Требуете много слишком!