Flare Sir, are we allowed to sleep, Sir?

Looking at the war system of the conquest mode, you can go to sleep with 4 towers and find them destroyed because a group of players in a different time zone just step in, blitz, reach the “fast” victory and that’s it…

So…when am I supposed to sleep??

Also, I am looking at a group of players in my map and they have done 12 tiles in less than 1/2 hour, while I did 6 assisted by the friendly field…I think the null cooldown in case of war is a little bit OP…

I agree, different time zones should not play a role in any way!

It’s horrible,  I haven’t slept but I am tonight because this is ridiculous. …#overit

When I enter in RR2 to play it. I cannot do Conquest because of the penalty but I see all my alliance teammates are always connected to play Conquest. Its insane. Its allowed to sleep,go to toilet and eat? Can we live? Flare c’mon we are not robot or cyborg. We are human. Conquest Mode need to be rebuild from scratch or do something about cooldown problem. You cannot have energy and cooldown together. Just energy is enough to move. Let’s say 20 energy/move

I went to sleep from 2 am to 8 am, only six hours, in the same tile we had 9 players, 4 generals, 2 towers bulding 3 tiles far away.

As expected our opponent made a blitz, destroyed 2 towers and there was nothing to do about it.

No movement cooldown after a war gives the winner an absurd tactical advantage. Especially if your opponent is online and YOU ARE FU*KING SLEEPING.

ALSO, I WAS HITTED BY THE THE 6 HOURS BOOSTS COOLDOWN.

THIS IS THE WORST UPDATE I EXPERIENCED IN ALMOST 3 YEARS OF GAME.