Flaregames why App Store

I play RR2 and see promotion Evoker this very nice game,but i press button and open App Store IOS my OS Windows Phone 8.1,why?

Ok, that’s a lol. Especially that Evoker exists on WP8.1, it’s in the store. It’s last updated april '16 though so seems abandoned.

Naughty flare, assuming everyone has an iDevice. Just because some rich folks play doesn’t mean everyone has those.

In evoker last update may 2017 new portal. In store yes 2016) solo client game .

Hey @ruslanlug,

Thanks for letting us know, we’ll take care of it. In the meantime if you are interested in trying Evoker for Windows, here is the link for you: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/store/p/evoker/9wzdncrdrxpw?rtc=1

Sorry for the confusion! ^_^

Cheerzyyy!

thx?

I thought they stopped working on this game, hmm

Once I got a Royal Revolt 2 ad in Royal Revolt 2.

Did you try it? 

Yes but it was not as good as Royal Revolt 2 so I uninstalled it again.

I also played royal revolt , its offline but battles are fixed and no time limits.

I got the ad of nonstop knight on RR2 (using windows 10 mobile) but when i searched in store it is not present there , so why the ad of those game which are not in windows store.

Also got it on Windows 10 PC just to find out it is not available here.

So that you’d buy another device that supports those games, I guess? :huh:

They’re probably advertising their games library as a whole, regardless of what platform they’re on. I guess it’s not just their communication department that’s full of zombies, the marketing dept is just as detached.