Flash War Season

I had an idea about a War Season based on speed. The war season itself would have the same duration as always, so would have twice wars in it than usual.

Conditions 1) Each player can do only 3 attacks. 2) Each war lasts only 12 hours. 3) Earning skulls grants more chests OR <Attack Bonus OR Shield> cost half the usual OR The cost for attacking is increased by 50% breads.

Season Boosts 1) The <monster name> has <multiplier> speed. 2) Lightning Towers summons a pack of <quantity> <unit name> when destroyed. 3) When a <monster name> is defeated, the speed of all <unit name OR hero> is increased by <multiplier> for <time> seconds.

Prizes Anything (I have no suggestions on this matter, have you?)

Thoughts? :slight_smile:

What I thought when I had the idea:

Conditions 1) Each player can do only 3 attacks. 2) Each war lasts only 12 hours. 3) Earning skulls grants more chests .

Season Boosts 1) The Ogre has 2x speed. 2) Lightning Towers summons a pack of 4 Paladins when destroyed. 3) When a Ogre is defeated it explodes, the blast increase the speed of all Paladins (friend and foe) in range by 2x for 5 seconds.

The range would be the same as a Bomb Tower’s bomb OR a Gargoyle’s bomb (don’t really know if they differ in range, but if they do, I think a Bomb Tower’s bomb would be better).