FOOD REQUIREMENT......

are you kidding me…i am at level 67 and it requires 155 food for a single battle…that is not justifiable…i thing each battle must require double food than the hero level for example level 60 king must require 120 food then only it seems fair…

Flare games should do something in this area…

Btw, on lvl 85 you already need 200 food.

I know that problem but when i upgraded silo and farms at level 13 there is no more problem because farms give you much bread! However the max is 250 x battle so dont worry xD

I have no issue with bread costs. dunno why anyone would. im even a windows player

Level 13 farms fills food in a short time of 2.5 hrs

Yeah it’s a lil tough at higher levels… I wouldn’t mind food costs going down a bit…

Ok…so my farms are at level 11 and producing 160 in three hours and maximum farm level is 13 I guess.this means maximum production capacity is 200.and as opelle is telling us maximum requirement for one battle goes up to 250 more than the maximum production level of that farm.then also I don’t know why some people find it reasonable…

Well, everyone has his personal opinion. :slight_smile:

Your base progress (related to average gold cost you need for starting 1 upgrade), your leaderboard position (e.g. higher up, more competition, more raids needed) and personal playing preferences (e.g. once a day for a longer session, all 2-3 hours, or just every 2nd day) also influence, how much bread you need and get…

Anyway, upgrading farms to max lvl of 13 early on is definitely advisable. I don’t remember exact bread per hour ratio of lvl 11 farm, but of lvl 12 it is 60 per hour, and 13 is 80 per hour (i.e. +33% alone from last upgrade, which is very useful).

Heroesflorian…thanx dude…after winning my current platinum league I will try to upgrade my farms as soon as possible…