For Stronghold Players' Unit

Hi… My team members say that they often forget to donate resources because there is no sign and symbol to let them know that production is complete…

Further, they say, and i agree, that the production takes exactly 24 hours, so they cannot keep exact track of time and donate on time… Sometimes we look at production and still few 30 minutes or so remains, and when we come back to our main screen, we forget about that production… When we remember after 1-2 hours and donate, the cooldown then begins from that time period and next day, the same thing happens…

My suggestions:

1. Keep a shiny box when the productions (edit: when all 3 productions) are complete to let us know… We have shiny box when we get vouchers, the same kind right here:

2. Instead of 24 hours production time, readjust it to 20 hours (similar to gold donation time)… Either increase production per hour or reduce capacity… Either way, it would be better if the production time was to be made 20 hours instead if 24 hours…

Thank You and hope you consider these requests…

I like your suggestion, but I have an improvement to it:

What if instead of reducing the timer from 24hours to 20hours…

The option would be available “once a day”, instead of “once every 24 hours”? (just like the Alliance gold donation)

That way, as long as the user would login once a day during Conquest event, he wouldn’t miss a single donation.

I find this a little more fair in my opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I agree… This suggestions of your sounds more nice… (but you do realise that cooldown of gold donation is 18 hours? or that’s what i think… i could be wrong)

Anyway, yup… Once a day donation sounds more interesting… i like it…

No, it isn’t.

It’s once a day. For example:

I can donate one day at 23:55h and again 5 minutes later at 00h (midnight) because it’s already on the next day.

1 Like