forging unique items

hello bros

from the first titan battle chest that ive opened in this war i got the unique item-dragon scale-shield for cadmus

because im at the very end of ascension lvl 127 i started to forge it once already and it takes about 6 days to finish

but in the meantime until this forge ends i will be at ascension lvl 128

Question:If i get to ascension lvl 128 before my forge ends will i be able to forge it once more in 128 ascension lvl or do i have to wait for forge to finish and stay in 127 ascension lvl stop the workers and when the forge is finished to continue building and upgrading until i reach ascension lvl 128 and then to forge it again?

in hope that you can help me sort this out

Kind regards to all

from Dejonius 

@CaptainMorgan

Good question, might have been answered before, but I cant find it unfortunately. Morgan is a safe adviser to resort to imo.

Infamous thanks for the tip and your support on this one bro

its appreciated

so

what say you 

@CaptainMorgan

Yes bro you can forge it again when you will gain a new Ascension level but remember a particular item can be forged only once per ascenion level.I have four different unique items and I am forging them constantly.

And by the way it takes excatley seven days to forge a unique item.

If you gain a new level while you are still forging your unique item ,worry not you can it again at new level.?

I hope this answers your question. ?

yes it does,you told me exactly what i needed to know

thanks alot for your answer HOLYDIVINE

Cheers bro!!!

No Problem bro.?