Forum changes

Hello Olympians,

Over the course of the next days and weeks, I will implement a new forum structure.

Since I will implement the changes on live (in order to avoid downtime of the forum), I am sorry for moving threads around and any inconveniences you may encounter.

This will be the new structure. I hope you will like it. It will be easier for the devs and me to gather feedback on the game and it will be easier for users to navigate and search for specific topics. If I still see improvement possibilities over time, I will do so.

Frequently Asked Support Questions

Contact Customer Support

Official News and Information

• Code of conduct/Forum rules
  • Official Announcements
  • Q&A Developer sessions ( I plan to host monthly Question & Answer sessions with the devs. I will elaborate more on this later).

Tutorials, Game Guides and Players helping Players

• Game Guides
  • Players helping Players (former Help & Questions)
  • Creator’s Corner (for all of our video content creators)

General Discussion

• Latest Updates
  • Forging
  • Wars
  • Heroes
  • Trophy System
  • Attack & Defense
  • Other

Ideas & feature requests

• (Info: Read before submitting ideas & feature requests)

Alliances, Recruitment & Titan Codes

• Looking for Alliance
  • Looking for Alliance Members
  • Titan Codes

Forum Events

Bugs & Technical Problems

• (Info: How to submit a bug properly)
  • Cheat detection ( I will elaborate more on this later).

If you want to discuss this, feel free to do so here:

Thank you.

Hi guys,

I just wanted to inform you about one section that I have added in the bug section.

In this sub-section of the bug forum, you can post screenshots if you think somebody is cheating in game. We will have a look at it and only if we see game behaviour that is against our Terms of Service, we will take the necessary steps. We will also not be able to come back to you to answer you if it was cheating behaviour and what we have done about it because it falls under players privacy. This cheat detection forum is set up in a way, that you can only see your own thread and no one else’s. Developers and I, of course, can see all threads.

https://forums.flaregames.com/forum/169-cheat-detection/

From now on, every other thread or comment that is not in this sub-section and accuses a player of cheating (it doesn’t matter if that person is indeed cheating or not) will be deleted, because of privacy concerns.

Thank you,

Madlen

Hi there, I have also just updated the forum rules. Please make yourself familiar. :slight_smile: