Forum Community Member of the Month

Hi there,

I want to honor forum community members showing extraordinary behavior. No, I don’t mean you have to agree with everything we do and say amen and thank you :grinning:

• Shows a willing attitude to help others achieve their game goals
  • Openly shares knowledge with the community and assists low-lever players as well
  • Provides valuable and constructive feedback to the devs, for example through feedback threads or in the idea section
  • Encourages others to be active on the forum and to stick to the forum rules
  • Friendly and open-minded behavior

I will pick a forum member around the end of each month. :slight_smile:

The member will be announced and receive 2000 gems transferred to his/her in-game account. I will contact the person via PM.

Your CM

Madlen :rr2mummy:

1 Like

dena4

Hi there,

I wanted to announce the Community Member of the Month November:

Congratulations @ARREBIMBA!

Thank you for your valuable feedback on threads, appreciating positive changes, pointing out bugs and technical issues and helping other players.

I will contact you for your in-game name to transfer 2000 gems.

_ _ _

I will pick a new community member of the month in December.

Wow, congrats to @ARREBIMBA! I was sure it was gonna be Dena4! Well, I gotta say, great job on getting the reward buddy :grinning:  

The community member of the month for December is Dena4.

Already being asked to be community member of the month by other users, shows that Dena4 provides helpful insights for new members and actively participates in discussions. Yet he tries to be constructive and summarize things on point- thus always trying to create a fruitful discussion. I appreciate you being on the forums and sharing your opinion with us. Please write me a PM with your in-game name.

Here is the short interview we had with Dena4:
Since when are you playing Royal Revolt 2 and what do you like about it?

I play this game since May 2014, I was inspired by my eldest daughter Dena. During a summer of 2013 she was playing RR1 and could not pass a certain level. She literally forced me to play and I liked the game. In May I accidentally discovered RR2, a primitive version compared with the version we have now. Since Dena made me play, I decided to use her nickname.

What’s your best memory with the game?

I met Edward on the forums and we did found Genie and Master together. Of course creation of Genie and Master was fantastic, within an hour almost every member, except a few did follow me. I took care of them since there were alliances, they wanted to be with me. Edward and I created a topic to promote our new team. Big leaders came to visit us, did huge donations to help us. And even better, a lot of players joined us and are still loyal members of out team. Even the first Community Manager was member of our team.

Of course creation of Genie and Master was fantastic, within an hour almost every member, except a few did follow me. I took care of them since there were alliances, they wanted to be with me. Edward and I created a topic to promote our new team. Big leaders came to visit us, did huge donations to help us. And even better, a lot of players joined us and are still loyal members of out team. Even the first Community Manager was member of our team.

If you could change anything about Royal Revolt 2(game, community) what would it be?

What would I change is a tough question. There are a lot of things that could be improved, but the developers also realize that. But if I really have to pick one, it would be the trophy reward system. I get a lot of raids against my base (who doesn’t?) and what bothers me is that even players that fail miserably are rewarded with trophies. Even this morning I got two raids against my base, one scored 13% and still was rewarded with trophies. A player that doesn’t knock down the gate, should not be rewarded with trophies. The player did decide to raid, nothing a defender can do against that. So why reward a player who made a crucial mistake and did raid a base that’s way out his/her league. Trophies should only be rewarded when the gate is broken.

Also placing towers on gate area should be discouraged. Especially during war season an conquest the only purpose of those gate towers is hoping that a raider doesn’t score 100%. A good design should try to prevent 100%, not gate towers. I would still allow them, but would give a penalty to the defender when a gate tower still goes down. For example, say there are 4 gate towers and you knock them all down. Now we get 100% of the skulls. but when every gate tower knocked down would give 1% extra, knocking down them all, would really hurt a defender (104% instead of 102%). I bet those gate towers would disappear very fast.

Why did you decide to join the forum?
Anything else you wanna share with the community?

Joining forums was a logical thing, it is nice to discuss stuff with other players. What do I else have to say to the community? Let’s try to enjoy the game, that’s what counts. Make the best of it.

(Ps: I had to announce this already because of the holiday vacation :slight_smile:

Have a nice holiday and enjoy your free time away from our gaming nerd for a while Madlen ? 

Shivam The Lord

You nominate yourself?

maybe yes cause my record is to never use any bad words and no  misbehavious . also I tries to help others.

Can ARREBIMBA and Dena4 win again?

Its completely unbiased… and who would know better :grinning:

I nominate ME … for being willing to say the unpleasant yet remain borderline acceptable.

Its not a easy feat and sometimes the distasteful aspects need to voiced to truly understand issues.

Its not mean or negative just honest.

So whatsago is just super in my unbiased opinion …. :grinning: woohoo

Hi @Alumbri ,

Congrats you are the January member of the month!

Thanks for your constructive and always appreciated participation, and the help you provide to other people. :slight_smile:

Please let me know your in-game name per private message.

Thanks!

Hi @Surviva ,

Congrats! You are the February member of the month! I love your drawings and thank you for summarizing the knowledge provided collectively by the community and writing the Phoebe guide! I am sure it was useful to a lot of people. Please let me know your in-game name per private message.

Thank you!

This is one of those messages I had to read a few times to actually believe it and say wow its me. Thank you for choosing me as the February member of month and I’m very happy that you love my drawings and thank you for sharing the Phoebe Guide. Good day to you Madlen :slight_smile:

For the next one, I would recommend Awesomestknightest This young man is very active at the forums and tries to help a lot. 

I actually agree with you Dena4, for March AK is the community member of the month! Congratulations!

I know your in-game name, so I will transfer the gems today :grinning:

Here is the short interview we had with AK:
Since when are you playing Royal Revolt 2 and what do you like about it?

I started playing RR2 back in January of 2017. I love the cartoony graphics and the fun game sounds. There’s a lot of strategy involved, making things a lot more interesting than most games in this day and age haha

What’s your best memory with the game?

Hmm, I’ve had a lot of good memories in this game, whether it’s with pals haha, friends in alliances, or just really funny bugs. I guess my best memory would be helping this one player (who shall remain unnamed) rise up. That same player is now way above me :smiley:

If you could change anything about Royal Revolt 2(game, community) what would it be?

I mean, one thing I would change about RR2 is the very small motivation that we have to play between events. Maybe adding side quests during battles or something to make them more interesting would be a fun add. But, the events that we do get are very exciting!

Why did you decide to join the forum?

I decided to join the Royal Revolt 2 forum because I wanted to share my ideas. Funny thing is that my first post was an idea for a “Stun Tower” lol, which of course, would be ridiculous since we already have the Lightning Tower…so you can imagine that I didn’t get good feedback on that topic :laughing::laughing:

Anything else you wanna share with the community?

I guess…subscribe to my channel? Hahaha
Had fun answering these questions!

Thank you! I’m happy to hear that people like the responses I put on the forums (though I must admit that sometimes I can be a bit of a butt lol, and I’m working on that). Thank you for the reward Madlen!! :slight_smile:  

Enjoy the gems @AwesomestKnightest. ?. Glad to see that you are the one this month. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations AK  my friend ? have fun and buy some nice things ?