Friend-code Incorrect in Forum

Hi,

There is no where to enter friend-codes for players who already play the game.  I have searched the forums and emailed support.  I have received 3 different answers from the support team.  It seems no one in support can tell me where to enter friend-codes. 

Support sent me a link:

http://forums.flaregames.com/topic/5591-faq-friend-codes-and-vouchers/

Each player can have up to 20 voucher-friends. Additionally players can have up to 20 ingame-friends.

If you give your friend-code to players who already play the game for some time, you also will earn some vouchers when they reach a new hero level, but you will earn A LOT MORE vouchers if you invite new players to the game.

There is no where to enter friend-codes for players who already play the game.  Either you should fix this bug in the game or you should up the forum.

Thanks,

Xalell

It is on the Voucher Screen (enter friend code button) but you can only add one person sadly. That limit needs to change. Also there is a problem unfriending as it is not possible to then add a new code once that button has gone even if you unfriend the original player whose code you used.