Fritz not dealing damage

I was in a dungeon fighting to try and win Platinum League and what happens, Fritz deal 0 damage when sliding. Not sure what the hell is going on here, but @flaretara, I see that you are online, DO NOT ignore this post

Hello @AwesomestKnightest and thank you for your report of this possible issue with Fritz Pal.

Have you experienced this issue when facing specific enemy units or doing specific actions (i.e. using a hero spell right before seeing this issue)? Have you been able to reproduce this issue and if so, what did you do?

Rest assured we regularly check the forum for new reports & feedback however the team needs some time to process all threads & posts that get published. We will see your report even if someone from the team hasn’t been tagged in the post.

Also please note that not getting an answer from the team straight away doesn’t mean the reported issue is being ignored.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Nikko

If the troops is the cause, I’d say that it’s most likely the cause of the mummy or the mummies knights that spawn afterwards. I do not believe I was using a spell, but perhaps I was using hero scream. I don’t remember exactly. Thanks for the reply, hopefully you can fix this :slight_smile:

Fritz is working now @Nikko, still would like you to look into this to make sure something doesn’t happen. Thanks anyway!!

@Nikko this problem has occurred on my last two attacks on Vein of Gold 28, and it’s really frustrating as I would’ve won the second time had it not been for this issue

Hello there,

I’ve reported it to the devs. However, we need more details for us to be able to reproduce this incident. Do you remember anything specific? Any skills being used? Any active troops? Insta-troops?

Cheerzy!

Gala

Hey, I used Insta-Cannons, but Fritz wasn’t working even before I spawned any insta’s. I guess it could have something to do with Stun, but I’m not sure. Every time Fritz did his ability it wouldn’t work, so it may just be Fritz and have nothing to do with Spells or Troops. Really frustrating. Anyway, thanks for the reply

Update: I was wrong, Fritz is actually dealing damage, but not on his first slide. He deals damage on his way back. This is still unacceptable as it ruins attacks, please fix this flare

WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING YOU GUYS SO LONG TO FIX THIS!! THIS IS AWFUL! IT’S LIKE YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS! I AM IN THE VEIN OF GOLD 28 AND USING FRITZ. THE PRIMAL HOWL BEAST IS IN THE DUNGEON AND FRITZ SLIDES TWO TIMES IN 20 SECONDS (as he is supposed to) AND DOES NO DAMAGE TO THE BEAST (not supposed to happen). NO, THERE WERE NO MONKS AROUND THE BEAST AT THE TIME!

There is now only a 50% chance that Fritz will deal damage, quite frustrating

P.S. I apologize for the above post, just blowing off a little steam (I know, I know, I’m not supposed to do that on the forums)

This is weird. Fritz is now fine for me, but it’s like the bug is turning on and off. Some of the time he works, other times he doesn’t