fucking bugged game

can you tell me why my game has a lot of bugs ? that piss me off. can you do sth finally ? i writed to you so many times but to not effect…

1pic - leaderboard in pro…

2pic- pro archer shooting to my units but i cant hit him, wtf ?!

3pic- ceres cloned ?MY? ogre          . my set :knight,pyro,monk, insta:cannon. can you explain me this shit?

4pic- skull tower throws bombs on path but the area is empty, there was not y units ? ? ? 

@nicolasnottin @Archimedes  or maybe new member @GalaMorgane can you do sth ? i’m waiting…

they introduced new features, bugs came in. It happens. Annoying yes. But doesn’t help that you write, but cannot read when they respond or have understanding how things can occur.

1. they have already responded to this obvious display bug, that they will fix it. As far as bugs go its really not a big deal.

2. dont know what you are going about here, but from your pic that pro archer looks like he is already dead

3. most likely cloned when the defensive ogre was turned to stone by your ninja, and treated as one of your troops. Guessing this one will take longer to fix.

4. probably throwing bombs at stoned defensive units.

1. i can understand this bug, it dont impact on game

2.  he showed up when i start the battle, you can see bar of his health

3. it definitely shouldnt have happened, huge neglect

1. as you can see there is not any units, path is totally clear

and thats not everything, i had more ‘surprises’ but i dont have screenshots…