Fun Screenshots

Hey guys, I’ve been having fun playing around with Royal Revolt 2. :slight_smile:

Hacker? :blink:

Haha :wink:

Did you actually take a screenshot and edit it in some image editing program, or is that the original screenshot after doing whatever inside RR2?

Btw some corrupted attack histories look way crazier than this… like attacks with 7 troop types (all boosted), 7 spells, getting some billions of + or - gold, trophies and gems…

I think the quota is not per post, but per account.

Yeah, I’ve seen some crazier screenshots (actually I got attacked by that 7-troop, 7-spell dude :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually it is possible to hack the attack history. If things are being displayed on the screen, memory is required to do so, and if you can find where that memory is and hack it, then you can make the game display anything you want it to. :grinning:

He has an alliance shield, but no alliance name under his own name, if that’s what you mean.

That’s not it. I know what it is now: the info button is up-side-down; it is ( ! ) instead of ( i ).

Lol, good catch! Didnt even notice that one.

I call hacks!!!

Hi guys! Here’s my second screenshot for you to enjoy! :slight_smile:

AHHHH! I’m out of likes for today  :slightly_frowning_face:

Anyway, LOL! (Tries to imagine the game actually saying that… and fails)

MisterE I liked it for you :lol:

My likes are back!!! Clicking like on Merlin the Seconds screenshot… Clicking like on Heroesflorian’s post…

That site you mentioned, Heroesflorian, is quite interesting. I felt sorry for Sting, being disassembled and reassembled. I mean, what would Bilbo have said if you told him you had taken his sword apart?

#Edit: "as it is funny and there’s a screenshot that’s actually even on topic!  :open_mouth:

Hmm true… though think of it as a “new and improved” version of sting! Additional wifi sensing powers to slash the world wide spiderwebs of evil haha :grinning:

:slight_smile:

Lol!