Game cannot connect to server!!!

Before the new update (which I got 20 minutes ago because it prevented me from attacking another player) everything worked great, although matchmaking is a little corrupt (but we’ll save that for another time). Anyway, I got the update and tried immediately to reconnect to the game so that I could attack the player. It said connecting for about 10 seconds then tried multiple times to reconnect…nothing. I checked my wifi by opening other apps that required wifi, and they all worked perfectly. Please fix this ASAP as my island is not accessible to me but it still is to my opponents, which is not fair. I have an iPad mini 2 and the latest version of the game (obviously).

Before the new update (which I got 20 minutes ago because it prevented me from attacking another player) everything worked great, although matchmaking is a little corrupt (but we’ll save that for another time). Anyway, I got the update and tried immediately to reconnect to the game so that I could attack the player. It said connecting for about 10 seconds then tried multiple times to reconnect…nothing. I checked my wifi by opening other apps that required wifi, and they all worked perfectly. Please fix this ASAP as my island is not accessible to me but it still is to my opponents, which is not fair. I have an iPad mini 2 and the latest version of the game (obviously).

Hello Hannahfeng, 

Sorry to hear about your issue. 

Does it still remain by now? If it does, please try the following: