Game crash on iOS devices

Game crashes on iOS devices when spawn lot’s of troops however they are nothing as compared to Android devices… The game even crashed with helen ? she don’t have good leadership … 

If the game crashes on map it’s okay trophies are only lost ?but when it crashes in war Fury is completely wasted … 

The game sometimes takes hiccups will spawning the troops… 

Is it the latest iOS 11.3.1? iPhone or iPad?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2018/05/02/apple-ios-11-3-1-iphone-battery-problems-iphone-new-battery-ios-upgrade-ios-11/#410dfe140e0e

Yes… 11.3.1 … but i am still on 11.3

I believe in case of IOS it is either due to low RAM or ARC messing up. RAM issue is related to the idea of mobile devices not having a separate RAM drive, meaning it partitions its integrated storage to possess a modifiable RAM pool. Conclusion: If you have low space overall, you dont have much RAM available, meaning your game will crash more often.

ARC has to do with something I lazily call rps (requests/references per second). Essentially, and please correct me if I am wrong (This is a call to any professional IOS developers), it is a system that manages memory within an application (While RAM concerns itself with the entire device and is managed by the IOS itself). Usually, ARC does well enough, releasing any unused memory, yet a bunch of conflicting requests done in a rapid succession can cause it to mess up and shutdown the entire application (As it runs out of memory). This is generally observed when you try casting Tartarus with Aridne (many troops) or Casting Tartarus while spamming spearmen through the thread portal.

Talking about Aridane, @CaptainMorgan, it may be a good idea to have a hardware limit on how many units Tartarus affects and/or some sort of delay between the effects to quell the issue. It is very frustrating to use gems, trophies, vps and furies when the game crashes in front of a gate

for everyone who don’t have download 11.3.1. Don’t do it. Like the others that burn your battery and happen a huge battery drain after 10 minutes. your battery overheating. I regret to up and change when i have 11.1.1 when this IOS was ok and my battery was ok. Hope one day Apple will release a IOS update who work great.I wait for 11.3.2 or others who will solve this problem

About the crash don’t have see any since I play on my Ipad. Over 1 year.However I have crash in Mortal Kombat X. Depend of the game I guess

Of course depend of the model of ipad/iphone,etc… I have a old Ipad Air 2 so not much powerful. If you have a Ipad Pro I guess this problem don’t happen.

I have 2Gb ram ? and nothing running in the background… but still the game crashes if i play with Adriana;Helen ;Achilles or Cadmus because they have good leadership… 

The troops i spawn are lesser in number but when they reach towards a choke point the game crashes or if i reach gatekeeper with that much amount of troops then also it crash…

Other games have no issue… ? i play HD FPS games no problem on them…

Remember, OS itself uses your ram too. I dont have any issues on Ipad except the ARC ones, meaning it is definitely memory-related and has to do with Iphone being specifically low in this regard (or Iphone app ARC being incredibly picky)

you are lucky then. Many of game on IOS crash. some like RR2,Olympus rising,Magic Rush and others can work great no problem. Game like Mortal Kombat X,WWE Champions and others I have crash often.Its not related to the device. My brother have a old iphone 5S and the same game crash too. So its related of how the game is programmed. Some update can crash games. Many factor influence a crash in a game. So its hard to find the main reason of a crash

Here you have crash in OR on IOS that don’t mean the others have that too. Its hard to determinate the reason. However if many have the same crash problem when you use the same hero or troops. Maybe something its wrong in the code. CaptainMorgan can check then

My device is not much old i am using iPhone SE… It happens many a times like when i swap lot’s of troops or sometimes with no reason ??‍♂️ me checking my apocalypse and it suddenly crashes…