Gems lost

I’ve spent 250 gems in unlocking a cursed titan chest and it has disappeared. The game has gone to IOs and I have lost it, but the gems have taken them away from me.

https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I’d submit a support ticket. Good luck.

I  filled in the form four days ago and I’m still waiting for an answer

@flaretara ?

Alright, now you will certainly get some answer. Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, none of the FG staff are around on weekends, so you will have to wait until Monday. 

By the way, it is rather strange that you have no answer still, my teammate also sent a similar ticket recently, and it took them under 24 hours to respond. When such delays happened before, the reason was incorrect ticket submission, so you may want to check that again.

it is possible that the problem is as follows. in the form they ask me to put my exact name in the game. In the game, my name is written with the Spanish flag at the beginning and at the end, but in the form I do not know how to put that. I send you a picture so you can see what I mean. Thanks for your attention.

Hey there @ERATHOS616

Thanks for reporting this incident. We are aware of the situation and are working on it. A fix should be implemented in the future. 

We recommend anyone experiencing this issue to fill a ticket to support as we’re looking at a way to make it right for everyone, once it is all resolved :slight_smile:

We apologize for the inconvenience this situation may have caused and we appreciate your patience.

Cheerzyyy!

I’m still waiting for you to return my gems.

11 days and i am still waiting…

@GalaMorgane ?

@ERATHOS616 they do not work on weekends, so don’t expect anything for the next two days minimum. I don’t know what their response was, but my ally received 500 of the 750 he claimed lost back. Took them 2-3 days to do that. Not sure what is the issue with your case, but at this point, forums may not be the best place to resolve it. It’s not an official support channel; after all.

@ERATHOS616

Sorry for the delay in getting your request processed. The issue is now fixed, so support should be getting in contact with you soon about further steps, if they haven’t already.

Hey there, 

Thanks for your email :slight_smile:

I can see that our Customer Support Agents resolved the issue. Make sure you check the Spam folder if you can’t see our email  :grinning:

Cheerzy!