Gems needs its own treasury

One of the main reasons I don’t buy gem packs other than for an immediate purchase \ Spend.

is the designed in accidental hit depletion of gems.

I understand that that may be a way to get the max gems spend by users but theres a difference between gems I get given and gems I wish to purchase for a specific thing or to speed up upgrades without losing half of them to scroll mishits.

Maybe all purchased gems go to treasury and you can transfer to the current wallet as needed. FRee or won gems would go to wallet.

The larger gem packs look interesting but the gutting mechanisms in place make it not worthwhile and annoying.

One of the main reasons I don’t buy gem packs other than for an immediate purchase \ Spend.

is the designed in accidental hit depletion of gems.

I understand that that may be a way to get the max gems spend by users but theres a difference between gems I get given and gems I wish to purchase for a specific thing or to speed up upgrades without losing half of them to scroll mishits.

Maybe all purchased gems go to treasury and you can transfer to the current wallet as needed. FRee or won gems would go to wallet.

The larger gem packs look interesting but the gutting mechanisms in place make it not worthwhile and annoying.