Gems

so been noticing my gems are just randomly disappearing slowly…3 or 4 at a time…im not spending them…im watching to make sure in fact…and still they are being spent…very disappointing…cant say i recommend a game that steals ur currency…once again…i DID NOT spend any gems…was very watchful…and still spent…so be ware…been 20 mins…lost another 4 gems magically…went into dungeon…fought the #12 gem, only got 10 gems…this is some kind of joke right? are u really stealing ur own gems from ur customers and then asking them to buy them??? gotta be kidding me…lost over 12 gems in an hour…i just noticed …how many have i really lost alrdy…wow…every single time i do a raid i lose 4 gems…this is wats goin on…this is retarded…worst thing ive ever seen…

Hello Picker,

Are you aware that scrolls (in upper corner right) cost gems? Maybe you use them during fights too. They have a small gem number next to them.

If the issue still appears with this in mind, let us know.

Thanks!

ya im an *****…was not aware…sigh…

u guys really take blanking out words u consider swears to a whole new lvl…this “swear” was just “*****” which i was calling myself…lol

just to clarify i wasnt actually swearing here…