Getting Unique Items

It’s been months since I have gotten a unique item in a Titan chest, and that one (Achilles Shield) was weaker than what I was already using. I see other members of my alliance-both higher and lower levels-getting them all the time. I’ve been playing a long time and I still don’t have any of the new ones. I’m beginning to wonder how random these really are.

1 Like

Getting an unique item from titan chest it’s a pure random. Some time ago i’ve counted the number of opened chests between getting a unique item. From my experience, this happened in the range of 3 to 30+ chests. Note that this is without cursed chests. On forum there was information that when opening an cursed titan chest, the counter of opened chests goes to reset. Therefore, many players open cursed chests right after receiving unique items from a regular titan chest.

1 Like

Uniques are fun to get and all, but there is none except the Caduceus that are as good as what you can forge yourself. Many good players sell them right away when they get them.