I am creating this thread to give you advanced warning of the changes we will make when we fix the DR/AD bug. Feedback is welcome and constructive criticism is also welcome. Remember, the best way to stop us making a specific change is not to get angry about it, but to convince us that we shouldn’t, with a good argument.
As mentioned in the other thread, we will take baby steps with these changes, but will revisit the situation after you have had time to let the changes sink in. This does not mean one evening. If you have very strong concerns, please voice them now (in a civil way).
The current plan is:
- We will make no changes to Tower or Barricade health or attack, although this was our initial focus.
- We will increase the strength of Health and Damage Perks on items you find (note: only the Perks will be stronger, not the base stats).
- Health by 40%
- Damage by 17%
- We will reduce Minotaur Ice Weakness from 150% to 100%.
- Finally, and importantly, we will cap the maximum Demolition proc chance at 30%.
If you are unsure what I mean by perks and base stats:
- Base stats are the first stat in all items other than rings/accessories/trinkets.
- Perks are all stats other than the first one on items, and all stats on rings/accessories/trinkets.
Important additional notes:
- AR and DR will both still work on GKs, and are both still strong.
- We will also be fixing an issue which meant that when the GK attacked it would choose the stronger of the two between the normal attack damage and the area damage. Now it will always deal both damages, meaning the normal attacks of a GK will inherently get a buff from these changes.