Gold Uber Chest

Anyone know what the difference is with this gold Uber chest compared to a regular one?  I’ve never seen one like this before.  Have not opened it yet.

It contains 5 Uber items.

https://forums.flaregames.com/topic/43300-better-war-rewards-a-joke/?do=findComment&comment=205824

today i open two of them and i just get 1 reward per chest…

all in my alliance get the same… i think i’ve read somewhere it contains 5 uber item so i was a bit disapointed when i get just one after eight day of event, but well i think i read wrong…

Yes me too. I personally don’t know why this chest only give one uber item meanwhile the same gold uber chest that I got from several previous war (all gold uber chests) give 5 uber items.

@Madlen We need your explanation regarding this one.

I just opened one of the 4 gold ubers and got 2 uber items

I thought the Gold Uber Chest contain only unique items - independent of the amount.

Hi guys,

I have talked to the devs. The chest rewards scale with the conquest tier. However, as announced in public announcement we will improve rewards for the next conquest update. More details on that soon to follow.

Hope this helps,

Madlen

I got two. My alliance was in the top second tier.

mY ALLIANCE IS IN THE TOP SECOND TIER, STILL WE GOT ONLY 2 ITEMS PER CHEST. OUR TIER WAS HIGH SO THERE SHOULD BE MINIMUM 4 REWARDS. PLEASE, EXPLAIN.

I got 5 Uber items per chest from Alliance War but only got 1 items per chest from conquest event. Both have same kind of chest, same look (design), same name.

So do you mean “Conquest Gold Uber chest” and “Alliance War Gold Uber chest” are different?

Hi KingAdityKumar,

Please refrain from using excess caps use. :slight_smile:

We will improve the conquest rewards for the next conquest based on community feedback.

Thank you and have a good day.

Madlen

Yes, it was a different thing. Alliance rewards are different from conquest rewards.

But in description was 5 items, at least 1 of them…

My was in second tier as well and we too get the 02 itmes/chest, however, check Madlens reply above…

Then may be the instructions were wrong Madlen…because  it was said that 5 uber will be got and one of them will be unique…It was the question of most of them…

In each Unique Uber Chest, there are only 2 rewards, not 5. It’s just different for Conquest rewards. For those who got only one reward per chest, you should probably send in a support ticket

No, because total reward that you found in Conquest Gold Uber chest based on their tier. The current max amount of rewards that you will found in the chest is 2. Those who only got one reward per chest must be from lower tier of Conquest (just like me).

Hi guys,

In the conquest alliance overview were displayed on top NOT the amount of chests you get, but the amount of points you would need to unlock the chests which then are based on your conquest tier.

Maybe that was a bit misleading. ?