Good bye everyone!

Hi guys. Its been fun, I enjoyed my time here for the most part, but its time to go.

I am quitting the game, my account the top 10 one (or both) are up for grabs. Please contact me for details. If I am no longer on the forum, please reach out to my friends that are usually active and in touch with me: @HOLYDIVINE @Marinien @Shivaravi @Jetaam @Neoleas @Neptune and @dumpster if he is still around. they can find me on Line or Whatsapp.

Hercules and George (CCCP) too, I am not sure which are your usernames here, do not want to tag the wrong person. If I forgot anyone, sorry, you know where to find me.

Thanks!

12 Likes

This is a sad day, @Archimides I wish this was not the case but I’m here to help you if you need.

1 Like

hello Archimides. indeed sad to read this.
thx for your time, suggestions, discussions and help here on this forum.

take care and all the best for you.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this , my all old frnds are quitting this game ,1st dumpster and now you , i have learned a lot from you about this game and will miss you :heart::bouquet:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that …

1 Like

Good bye George.Thanks for your help and for your advises.

A shame you leave the game, good luck friend in what you are going to undertake now and I hope we are in some other game … :muscle: :grinning: :grinning:
el diferente

1 Like

Thanks for all the help and good luck mate

1 Like

Sad to see you go. I thought giving your account to someone else was not allowed. Maybe @CaptainMorgan can enlighten us all about the policy

3 Likes

Wish that this game could offer more challenges mate. It’s sad to see u quit for such reasons :frowning:

Join RR2;)
Will be fun

Sad to see you go my brother. I know we have a shady past but I do wish you the best, and much love to you and your family.

Truly a sad day though as Arch will be missed :heart:

1 Like

Good Bye @Archimides!!

3 Likes

Hi Archi, I think you will come back, I have seen the players leave the Royal and have always returned, games are like a drug, you can sometimes get angry or feel tired but always come back, at a low level I do not pay attention to it but such player like you always comes back, I wish you a nice rest and come back

1 Like