Gorucs special ability is unusable

I wasn’t sure if I should post this on the bugs section, suggestions so I’ll put it here since I have no idea if:

1.  This is either working as intended
  2. Or if It’s a bug

Here I was, testing out Goruc to take some notes to put on the wikia, when I bumped against a big wall.

When using the “W” special ability called “Devour Morale”, Goruc stands still for about 2-3 seconds trying to gobble up the wave in the nearby area.

This makes using this guardian really hard or not practical at all, because the hero loses a few seconds just throwing fireballs aimlessly… instead of being able to move freely.

Gameplay test videos:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mR9NIYpz31E?feature=oembed https://www.youtube.com/embed/lhCC6rzrBM0?feature=oembed

Its special ability seems to be bugged, or if not… Then it needs to be rethought, or readjusted.

My suggestions:

1. He should be able to keep moving, even while eating the wave. He’s already one of the slowest guardians, so if he stands still wasting time… its even worse.
  2. When he starts casting the special ability, it shouldn’t take several seconds to eat a wave. It should be instant or an almost instant ability. This would probably solve the issue.

Input from other players is also appreciated, cheers.

Hi there,

It’s a feature, not a bug. We didn’t want to make him too overpowered. But feedback is welcome. It would probably be better if feedback would sit then in Goruc thread though :grinning:

Ok, thanks for confirming it, I wasn’t sure about that.

I can understand that you guys were afraid of making him overpowered, but…

Unfortunately he’s too weak, thanks to what I’ve shown above. We have an 8 instead of 80 situation here lol

Sorry about the thread location, feel free to merge it into the Gorucs feedback thread :slight_smile:

I just hope that this gets some attention, so we can make Goruc an useful guardian.

Thanks in advance :grinning:

I will lock this thread now.

Please discuss in the Goruc feedback thread. Thank you! :slight_smile: