Great inactivity problem in the game

Hello friends of flaregames as many know how concerned the inactivity of the game and the large number of alliances that there are so far my idea would be to remove the button to create alliances temporarily make a cleanse of inactive alliances there are some who started from scratch leaving their alliance level high because they no longer had members and decided to create others from scratch more solid but this is unfair if they made an effort to create their alliance had to be set aside for inactivity another idea would be a button to work alliances once a year or the creation of a global chat translator like other online games have been for years

and in English we obtain what? Not sure i will try :

Hello friends of flaregames, since many know what worries the inactivity of the game and the great amount of alliances that exist until now, my idea would be to eliminate the button to create alliances temporarily to clean the inactive alliances. There are some that started from scratch. leaving their level of alliance high because they no longer had members and decided to create others from scratch more solid, but this is unfair if they made an effort to create their alliance, had to put aside the inactivity, another idea would be a button to work alliances Once a year or the creation of a global chat translator like other online games have been for years.

PS : Answer are all over in others topic. just read them. Thanks