Queens and Kings,
Some of you might already have the 3.9 update on their iOS and I’m hoping you are all enjoying the new features.
Some of you might not and we want to help you get into the game. So here is a little comprehensive guide on how to download the new update and some solutions.
The Update Tab:
- Go to your App Store.
- Tap the “Update” tab at the bottom.
- Locate Royal Revolt 2 in the list and tap the “Update” button.
- Give it few minutes, the update is downloading.
- Tap the “Open” button once the update is complete.
- Your game is downloading the patch.
- Your game is now on version 3.9!
The Reinstall Option.
If the above option doesn’t work and only if it doesn’t work , proceed to the following steps.
- Make sure you saved your profile on the cloud by going to the options and selecting the “Save to Cloud”.
- Uninstall the Royal Revolt 2 App.
- Got to the App Store and search for Royal Revolt 2
- Download the game again
- Log in. You will have to replay the opening battle. Once finished, a prompt will appear asking whether you want to continue or use the save game from the cloud.
Please bear in mind that the update may not be available just yet on all iOS Stores. We recommend you check a bit later if you don’t see the update just yet. It may take up to 24 hours for some countries.
If despite using both above solutions, you still can’t update your game, we recommend you contact our Customer Support via a ticket. Simply click here.
We also have updated our knowledge base and you can find more information on how to update your device here.
Hope this helps,
Many thanks and have a good day!
- Your Royal Revolt 2 Team.