Guide on Obstacles: Barricade, Blockade, Spikes and Tips!
As most of us know obstacles concurrently with towers to protect our precious bases, but most important is that sometimes they can directly being the main subjects of your base if you have them positioned well and also upgraded in an even better way! We are going to examine what are the best obstacles to use and best way to place them because it never hurts go back to the past! First of all, different type of base designs allow hundreds of combinations for your obstacles, but there are main rules that a player must follow in each type of base and we will take a close look after a nice introduction of all those three types of obstacles.
What we will learn today:
- Barricade and Tough Barricade are weak to fire and blunt damage so use the appropriate troops and spells that have these damages. Click here for more information;
- Blockades are weak to blunt and ice damage so use also here the appropriate troops and spells. Click here for more information;
- Spikes can be destroyed only by some troops (Paladin, Cannon, Ogre) but also by few Elite Boosts (Elite Knights, and only from the AOE of Power Archers with their blunt damage), but you will discover also the easiest way to position them reading here;
- Place obstacles in a way that king is not able to hit lot of barricades/blockades/spikes in a row, especially he has not to be able to hit obstacles on the other side of path. Here you will find what you need.
- Tips for low, mid, high levels gameplay you can find them here.