Guide to Forum Feature- Ignore Member Comments and Posts

Hi All!!! I have been meaning to post this for a long time and I have done so, finally…

I am sure the forum is not all friendly and non-violent… A small step taken by FG to reduce this hate and disgust is to introduce a feature which you can use to ignore people whose main motive could be to outrage someone in each and every topic by ruining and posting unnecessarily… Well, if you are peace lover and do not wish to indulge in useless and meaningless social conflicts, this feature might just be for you…

Many don’t know about this feature, so here I go…

A guide on how to ignore people’s comments you don’t like…

1. Go to the profile of the player: This can be done by clicking on the player’s name from the comment section…

2. Click on the tab written 'Normal’

3. Select option ‘Ignored’ and set ignore time:

4. You are good to go:

5. You will no longer see their post unless you are really willing to:

Hope this guide will help many decent players…

P.S.: I only wish to make this feature known to all… No hate is being tried to promote, instead, hope this will reduce forum tussels…

In goodwill of the people,
GrimScythe2001

1 Like

Not a bad idea.

P.S.: You probably should have also hidden join date, trust level and the pink profile background, I figured out who that is so quickly and I can only assume that is who you want to ignore :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: smart… haha… And yes, of course, I wanted to ignore that profile, no doubt…

Umn… I didnt realise that join date were being shown… Who cares, all I wanted to do was share this so that people can ignore whoever they want… For me it was him…

1 Like