Half my alliance kicked - remove kick for General

Trying to motivate my alliance to get into WAR SEASON turned out bad for me. I saw as time goes on, less people were getting involved. All the way up to 80% stopped helping. Therefore, I created a kick policy. I said that if people were not active for five battles, a kick was necessary. Generals and myself made this decision. If members scored between 1st and 5th place in a battle, one number counted against them drops off. Well, this made things even worse. After my third WAR SEASON, a General decided (without telling anybody and without consulting me) they were going to kick half the alliance out right before the last battle was won. This caused us to loose WAR SEASON all together, and I have spent the last 7 days inviting and rebuilding the alliance.

I have since increased the number to -15 instead of -5 for kicks.

My Suggestions:

1. Create another rank that cannot kick.

1. Create multiple ranks and allow us to manage what they can and cannot do (apply boosts, invite, “”“kick”"", etc.)

1. Take the ability to kick from the General, period.

Sorry for the long post. What do you all think about the ranking system?

May I know your alliance name?

“ILLUMINATI5”

The creation of anoter rank seems to be necessary, it has been mentioned many times already. I concur…

+1 for number 2. I second the motion.

+1. The alliances at least should be 5 ranks:

-Lider: can manage members rank, boost, kick and invite

-General: can kick, manage bost and invite. -------> Its like a co-lider and only the persons with extreme trust should it be.

-Captain: can invite.                                       -------> this is the especial rank for the best players of the ally.

-Soldier: nothing.                                           -------> The normal members

-Novice: nothing.                                           -------> Is only to direfence who is new.

I think that should be have this five ranks, or at least the first 4, or better, have 4 to 6 ranks with editable permissions

This is the 6 ranks sugenstion:

-Lider: can manage members rank, boost, kick and invite

-General: can manage members rank, boost, kick and invite.                  -------> Its like a co-lider and only the persons with extreme trust should it be.

-Lieuteant: invite, kick novice and promote novice to member. ¿Boost?  -------> this is the especial rank for the best players of the ally.

-Captain: can invite.                                                                                  -------> this is the especial rank to diference who is best than a normal member.

-Soldier: nothing.                                                                                       -------> The normal members

-Novice: nothing.                                                                                       -------> Is only to direfence who is new.

But is obiously that the clan must have co-liders and special ranks for the best players… It’s a big xxxxxx that the players only be generals or soldiers, and nothing more. Now the generals are the only special rank and their have a lot of responsabilities that can make all worng.