Hammerstrike: How useful is it?

Hey y’all…Got a quick question: How useful is hammerstrike at maxed anyway? Thank you!

It is a little difficult to get used to at first… My previous spell combo didnt include hammerstrike, but after viewing videos of higher lvl players, I have now included hammerstrike in my combo…

I dont yet have hammerstrike perks in my gears and i have forged it only very few times for range and lvl 3 rune for aftershock… And despite having low hammerstrike profile, i am happy with this spell… It is extremely useful once you get familiar with it and I would suggest others to use it mainly because of its cooldown and damage…

2 Likes

It’s just one, if not the current top spell in this game.

When you manage to combine it with several items with the Hammerstrike perk… It just gets really really, good.

Just so you have an idea: it’s thanks to this spell that people are able to solo some enemy bases :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello ShadowsGuardian,
Can you please explain to me what exactly is the “Hammerstrike perk”? Sorry, I’m relatively new to the game, so I’m basically clueless.

1 Like

Hi there… I’ll try to answer you…

As you can see in the above image, the words ‘scream boost’ and ‘hammerstrike’ boosts are called perks… This item has hammerstrike perk which will improve the power of the hammerstrike spell…

Further in the game, you’ll hear people use words like skull-perk, gold-perk, xp-perk and many more… These are simply the perks that are present in the hero items or gears…

Here you can see on the left Firestorm perk and on the right skull perk… Firestorm perk increases the power of firestorm spell and the skull perks are useful during wars and conquest battles to gain more skull bonuses…

Here on the left is gold bonus perk which will increase the amount of gold you receive from raids or battles… on the right is hero health which increases hero’s health…

1 Like

some bad video
without paladin dragons

2 Likes