hello, DESPERATELY NEED HELP FINDING LOST ACCT

MY SCREEN NAME WAS/IS: dyral (DYRAL) OF THE ALLIANCE Knights Who Say Ni. 

I had a total PC meltdown on windows 10 home. 

When repaired neither ONEDRIVE retained any files, nor any thing else.

My name is Robert . I was level (approx.) 109. I have played this game for YEARS!!! 

Can you PLEASE PLEASE help me to recover my old account. BC to start from scratch would taje my YEARS more, not to mention all the cash I invested heavily in gems!!! (easily more than 3k dollars!!!)

Please let me know what can be done, and what I can do on my end?? I love this game, all my best of friends are gathered here, andif you disbelieve, just ask ANYONE within the KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!  

My email addy is xxxxx@outlook.com (this is the email account my old/LOST account, is registered under!)

I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN TAKE THE TIME (I KNOIW HOW BZ YALL ARE!!! 

TO HELP ME REGAIN MY OLD ACCOUNT!!!

if YOU NEED ANY OTHER INFO, JUST EMAIL OR CALL. 

THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

DYRAL

Robert

@DYRAL1

You should contact Flare CS from this link: https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Write as much detail as possible about your lost account in the description. After all the lists are filled, Submit your request.

Wait for a reply from flare in your email. After that you’ll begin your conversation with flare CS via email.

Good luck!

Hello there,

Just as @RoyaleDing2 mentioned, please do contact our Customer Support.

I also edited your post because it contained personal information. Please be mindful and don’t share personal details on forum.

Many thanks,

Gala