Hero Display Bug

Don’t know whether it has been reported.
Hero Suddenly disappeared from the battle.

This one happened some days before. I thought it won’t cause much problem.

IGN - BoundingLeaf285
OS - Windows
Video Card- AMD Radeon Graphics
Device - HP Laptop(4GB ram, i3, 2GB discrete graphics)
Game Version - 5.1

Oh! Well, that’s interesting. Maybe he has an invisibility-outfit now :open_mouth:
No kidding, asides, thanks for reporting. We will look into it. Thank you!

As of today’s maintenance my king and equipment have turned invisible aswell.

Can only see the King’s shade.

Can you please provide your system details as well and your in-game name?

Windows 10 - MrNumnut.

Just logged in on Android aswell and it works fine there, also events not showing up at the top of windows 10, just noticed them on Android.

*Edit: Game just froze on windows, had to taskmanager to shut it down, king and equipment restored.

1 Like

It happened before with me even. The king was missing for some minutes. Even, in the battle it was missing.
Then, I thought, it is a single player bug. So, I tried to see other’s accounts. That’s incredible, their king was missing too.
I didnt do a battle with it, so I dont know, whether it was missing their too.

It was corrected in a few minutes.

A post was split to a new topic: Display bug in chamber of fortune

I have seen this even before the latest update to 5.1.0 (just so it is clear this is not related to the upgrade). From what i have seen this seems like a server side issue. It used to happen around midnight IST (UTC+5.5) and lasts for like 30mins to an hour. It completely stopped happening for sometime and now it is back again but at a different time. I usually avoid connecting at that time or just play since i can still see my mouse pointer.

Note that for me the hero is not completely invisible but i see some strange lines (like it is having difficulties loading the image); Sry i don’t have a screenshot. At the same time all items are invisible as well ie., when i click say a gear the image of the gear won’t load but i can see all the stats and can even upgrade.

So this seems like connectivity to a “image” server of some sort.

my two cents

SK

1 Like