How do the Pro Bonsues Work?

So how do the pro-bonuses work? 

Obviously pro-bonuses don’t work in the Pro League cause you can’t choose a Pal there, and everything is supposed to be equal.

So first off what does +1 Pro Bonus mean?

And since it doesn’t work in the Pro League is it applied all the time even if you aren’t using the Pal?  So if I have Eris and Ceres (both +1 Pro Bonus) do I get a +2 Pro Bonus?  Whatever that means?

1. So how do the pro-bonuses work? So first off what does +1 Pro Bonus mean?

You can have max 10 pro bonuses, 1 from a pro-pal, and 9 from pro-items. A Pro bonus gives the following attributes:

Pro-Bonus  Pro-Bonus x1  Pro-Bonuses x10
 Gold Boost 3.0% 30.0%
 XP Boost 3.0% 30.0%
 Luck 2.0% 20.0%
 Medal Boost 1.0% 10.0%
  1. And since it doesn’t work in the Pro League is it applied all the time even if you aren’t using the Pal?

Yes as long as you wear a pro-item or using a pro-pal it’s always applied in any circumstances besides pro league.

1. So if I have Eris and Ceres (both +1 Pro Bonus) do I get a +2 Pro Bonus?  Whatever that means?

You can obviously use 1 pal per time so only +1 pro bonus while equipping your pro-pal.

pro bonus not only comes from pro pal,even pro items give you pro bonus

1 pro item or 1 pro pal will give you - 3% gold boost , 3% xp boost , 2% luck boost , and  1% medal bonus.-this is what +1 pro bonus means

just by having pro pals or pro items u wont get pro bonus.

you need to equip them to get the pro bonus.

only 1 pal can be equipped,so 1 pro bonus from pro pal,and 9 pro items u can equip,so total of 10 pro bonus u will get,means

30% gold boost,30% xp boost,20% luck boost and 10% medal boost

it’s actually fairly easy to find out how it works

@Maerique since you seem confused about what I mean, let me explain. Just click the info button on your hero to get to the stats. You’ll see the Pro Bonuses down on the bottom right. Put one item on and you’ll see what it does. Put on 2 and you’ll see, as @DJ296 pointed out, that it goes up 3% for Gold and XP, 2% for Luck, and 1% for medal.

Sorry about the confusion, that’s my bad

Thanks, missed that.