How to Level up faster without using gems?

HOW TO LEVEL UP FASTER WITHOUT USING GEMS???

MANY PLAYERS IN MY ALLIANCE ASK ME THAT HOW THEY CAN LEVEL UP FASTER.

USUALLY, I GIVE THEM NAMES OF SOME HIGH LEVEL PLAYERS WITH WEAK DEFENCES AND THEY GAIN 10X XP THAN USUAL.

WELL, I HAVE REACHED NEARLY AT THEIR LEVEL.

WELL, I POST THIS HERE FOR SOME HELP.

I HAVE HELPED MANY PLAYERS BUT NO ONE HELPED ME.

IF ANYONE OF YOU KNOW SOME TIPS AND TRICKS TO GET MORE XP THAN USUAL

PLEASE POST IT HERE.

IT MAY HELP SOMEONE. HAHA.

XP-Gear and mummy/monk base lol

Hey, something for players at lvl 77. 

Hey hey hey. Players at mid levels don’t have enough xp boost so that they can level up like that.

you can make friends with this topic and draw your conclusion.

upd: why can not you read the forum before creating a new topic? the community discusses this periodically and I think it’s not difficult to include the brains and understand how to do the best way to get the level!

Then buy it

Wait for events , where they give xp items, many events gone which given xp items

Even in pro they had given xp for all items.

Or

Play die hard, day and night

Just play and play , donot eat , don’t sleep,   just play ??

Also post this on 

Help and questions 

Hey.  @KingAdityaKumar  Do you want to try it?  However, I will finish when you get bored.

With hard work and dedication. ?

ps. please refrain using BIG font in the future, we can read it right with normal one.

Exactly as RoyaleDing said, you have to work hard at the game. I got to level 80 only 2 months after I joined the game. I worked hard to get there. Of course, I’m only level 97 now, but, my point it, that “hard work and dedication” definitely pays off. In this case, getting to level 80 faster, means getting 1000 gems faster :grinning: . Just play and have fun. If you want to go up faster without attacking too much, however, I would suggest trying to buy or keep some items that have XP Boost Perks on them. This way, you can have a wardrobe slot that is full of XP Items and thus, gets you to level up much quicker.

Since the challenge of @KingAdityaKumar does not come, I will erase the image of my strategy.

And end up as a moron??? Or an imbecile?? 

Mate you may be giving an advice to kids as well and for you it may be a joke but some of them may take it seriously and end up sitting in a corner addicted to some silly game. 

Whatever you decide to do my advice is do not take it seriously it’s only a game take your time and enjoy. Otherwise it become a pain in a butt not a pleasure. 

XP gear

Surprise Mummy bases

The double XP armour in the Pro Shop right now is well worth it, +6% on the Dracula XP armour + Pro XP bonus.

Figure out the most XP gear you can wear while also raiding mummy bases without expending too much effort (e.g. don’t be reliant on insta troops for these raids), boost your farms as well.

That’s it really, play lots, make agreements with other players to setup mummy bases (ones that don’t mind being raided constantly, people can be weird about trophies).

Step 1

1.Do Ninja Event each time to get 3 Uber Chests and farm XP Gear. Full XP Gear set

2.If you have over 80% XP Gear now go in matchmaking and try to find players who offer huge

I don’t remember where I have write this but somewhere I have write all XP numbers for each level

I just remember with 180% XP gear at level 80 you can find players who offer 350k-450k XP. Level 90 450K-550k level 100 600k-650k

I know at level 80 you need just 2 days to level up. So its close 1 level for eahc 2 days

I remember I have 170% and at level 100 I have level up each 4 days. So I have reach level 108 in 1 month. So I guess level 80 to 130 around 3 month if you farm big players XP base in 24/7 full XP gear

3.When you have find some huge XP base add them in your favorite list. Farm them non stop. 3 attack per hours. They probably don’t like that but its the game

No choise without XP gear you must be really patient you can farm close nothing. So if you don’t have any. Start to farm them really fast

Level 1 to 50 its not a problem without XP gear can be done in 1 week. After you need to find at least 20% to up at 60. After you need 40% to up at 70. After you need 60% to up at 80 fast. You need 80% for level up at 90 fast. You need 100% to level up fast to 100. 100 to 130 better have 170%+

You must look for Tourney Set who offer XP Gear. So Ninja Event is the key

4.If you are a gems spender and can spend money to unlock all 8 slots melting. You can farm pearls and transform legendary items and search for XP Perk. However I think the XP perk will be low but I guess its better than nothing

Result I have up Level 1 to 80 in 3 month with only 40%-60% and I am stuck at 1,500 trophy for month. I have lose times too much times. but if you can find more XP Gear and find better target who offer 200k or more. Its possible to level up level 1 to 100 in just 2 month

There you go

i talked more about this :

The XP level was for 20% XP Gear. When I have did this. So depending your % of XP Gear if you have by example 100%. You take the reference and X5 will give close what you must search on a player. If you have 120% its x6. 170% x8. So a 90k give 700k

I have make that with the reference I have do in the past with my old account. I have no clue if the value have change. I will tell you when i will reach level 100 later with better XP Gear

for now the values seem to match at Level 80 with 68% XP Gear I gain 120k or around in better case. Stuck at 1500 trophy. So i cannot find better. If I remember I should get around 270k. So I am under of what I am suppose to find. If I up at 2,000 I should get 270k. that match

So if you want to know if your opponent give what you suppose to find. Look my reference and X (multiplie) by the % of your XP gear will give you the XP needed

I always raid @Karman for XP. Sorry, it nothing personal. He farms me too I’m guessing for XP or gold.

Thanks Warriornator. I just need that.